Dutch Passion Hazy Canin' AutoUltimate

How do you super crop yours? You pinch or bend?

I have missed a ton!! Looking sweet, as usual..

hayseee! i am loving the cane king grow'sHop digityout of all the technique's used for different grow's, i think your caning technique is the best. the result's are so obvious:Cushty:your gain's from this method, is nothing short of amazing.:Holy Moly:
could you imagine a hedge like that, all around your house.:woohoo:topnotch growing hayzee!

hayseee! i am loving the cane king grow'sHop digityout of all the technique's used for different grow's, i think your caning technique is the best. the result's are so obvious:Cushty:your gain's from this method, is nothing short of amazing.:Holy Moly:
could you imagine a hedge like that, all around your house.:woohoo:topnotch growing hayzee![/QUOTE

Agreed astronomy420a Hazy's "A Game" is one to admire and learn from:bow:. There are so many great growers here and a handful of masters, Hazy is one of the masters no doubt. Like all great teachers he makes the amazing look easy.:D:

Super-Cropping & The Flowering Stretch.......

Astro & Krypto you're too kind.....On with the grow.

Time to start some super-cropping as some of the branches on the Taiga#2 are going for it big time, remember this plant is almost a week behind the others, but is already considerably bigger. Here is the first branch to get the treatment.

attachment.php

It's just a case of putting the stem between thumb and forefinger directly above the node and pinching until you feel the stem give way.

attachment.php

Then gently bend until you reach past 90 degrees. Keeping the forefinger on the stem and sliding the thumb up the way.

attachment.php

And just lay the branch down. What will happen now is the two branches at the node will now get a chance to develope while the branch repairs itself, this takes around 4 days, but the branch will also keep stretching and putting on flowers while this happens.

attachment.php

Now a look at the Think Different going through the flowering stretch only a few days since the last picture, but it's clear to see the developement of the flowers and the plant heading steadily upwards.

attachment.php

The last picture today shows just how many branches i've managed to pull up from the first nodes, i confess i didn't get them all, but that's ok as the space is as full as needs be.

attachment.php

Dam your gonna have a lot of bud bro! You can see it! Your gonna have a SOC instead of a SOG! Sea of colas! :rofl:

Back