Dutch Passion Hazy Canin' AutoUltimate

Day 21 & 16.......

Plants are coming on a treat, all showed sex day 14-15, so the AutoUltimate and the Think Different will be switched to bloom nutes on Friday as per the 10 day rule. I'm managing to pick up most of the extra side branches at the first nodes. One of the Taiga#2 is shaping up to be something quite special indeed.

AutoUltimate

attachment.php

Think Different

attachment.php

Taga#2

attachment.php

Last edited:
looks good Hazy. Sorry for not dropping in so much, the whole team (me included) have been at a stoner exhibition in Prague called Cannafest for the last few days. Anyway, you are caning it well!

Cannafest...its a hard life Tony...:stylez rasta smoke:

looks good Hazy. Sorry for not dropping in so much, the whole team (me included) have been at a stoner exhibition in Prague called Cannafest for the last few days. Anyway, you are caning it well!

Oh it must be hell ....flown out to Prague, pretent to look busy and get as high as my electric bill...haha

Oh it must be hell ....flown out to Prague, pretent to look busy and get as high as my electric bill...haha

heh heh, it was HARD work. We got some great samples from customers who came to the show and were only to keen to show us the cream of their crop. And the organisers had also built a couple of smoking tents for the visitors - which was really civilised.

And I got to meet a couple of AFN members as well which was always nice

Day 21 & 16.......

Plants are coming on a treat, all showed sex day 14-15, so the AutoUltimate and the Think Different will be switched to bloom nutes on Friday as per the 10 day rule. I'm managing to pick up most of the extra side branches at the first nodes. One of the Taiga#2 is shaping up to be something quite special indeed.

AutoUltimate

attachment.php

Think Different

attachment.php

Taga#2

attachment.php

Hey Hazy, i´m well intrigued by your way of growing, looks like a great way to go, i sure will have to give give this a try, thank you very much for the inspiration.

Day 25-20.......

I've done it again......24hrs ago this happened

attachment.php

So what action did i take.....None...i've done it before and i know what these genetics can do..it will heal and keep growing as i've showed before in the BAM grow. Here is the top of the snapped branch 24hrs later...as you can see it has turned around and is facing the lght, even though it almost hangs by a thread, in around 4-7 days you'll never know it had happened.

attachment.php

I've also pulled one of the AutoUltimates to give me the chance to spread the other one out further than i would normaly. As you can see in the next pic, instead of trying to pick up two extra branches i'm going for six...so my gamble of pulling the other one may well pay off.

attachment.php

Here's a pic of the plant making it's way along the canes.

attachment.php

And finally a shot of the hedge row.......

attachment.php

Have a great weekend my fellow growers and stoners :D:

Would you like to change your name to bushmaster?

As always super nice hazy...

Back