Dutch Passion Hazy Canin' AutoUltimate

Wagwan rasclart bumbaclart an ting!

Gunpowder..treason..plot? Nope don't remember that. And it was only yesterday you say. Must've missed it.

Nifty nodular nihilism you radical rascal.

Sending a big brown cloud your way. An ting :stylez rasta smoke:

So far so good.......

Just a quick update. Feed has been uped to 2ml Fish-Mix per litre and half teaspoon epsom salts. side branching is coming on nicely.

Here is a pic of where the extra branches will be developed at the first node on the side branch.

attachment.php

:peace:

Hazy, I am going to put this plan plan in action, going to alter my frames for the canes!!!!

Hazy I remember the pic you showed us in one of your prev grows where he had it trained down on the stick. I hope your looks as good as that one did bother! Popcorn and a bowl of weedies! Let's roll!

Day whatever.......

DP AutoFem training is in full effect. Now the plants are a couple of weeks in, i've lowered the light from 30" to 24" , let the stretch begin.......

attachment.php

New strain with de cani'n Hazy style, with a brillant explains of a Master thank you ,all the best bro:Cushty:

a little late for this one hazeee:shrug: but i dont want to miss a good caning.:no: so subbed up! [video=youtube;uW6HbZXI9Y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW6HbZXI9Y0[/video] this guy sound's familar :D:

Gracias amigo.....
de nada colega im proud to stay here viewing another amazing grow and feeling the good vibes from the people like you,i always say thank you for the effort of share a grow to the people:group:

Lots of nice pics, I am going to try, repeat, try to do this in Hydro on the next grow!!! Thanks Hazy!!!

Back