Dutch Passion Hazy Canin' AutoUltimate

could have been a freak incident too, the right cosmic combinations..... Grow on Hazy!!!

High!

:pop: subdued

Thanks for detailing,:thumbs:
Following very closely your technique, trying 2 Super Cali Haze (@ 9 days) and will try to implement your technique the best I can

All the best,
Peace!

Just found this ....... Anyone ever heard the like before?

I don't know whether to take this seriously or laugh heartily...

Yes Hazy I have heard this too, to be quite honest I don't feel it is even worthy of a laugh, could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it.

Thank you so much for the detailed explanations!:grat:

Let the torture commence.......

attachment.php

I'm pretty sure the keen eyed among you will have spotted that the growth pattern is different to the last grow, thats because this time i have started them under HPS..I find it easier to control how the plants stretch at this early stage, and hopefully get better, earlier control over the bottom three nodes. This is where all the extra growth will be derived from.

attachment.php

I'll try to explain what's happening the best i can....The idea is to force the growth back down the plant by holding down the top quite aggressively. This will force on the side branching on the lower 3 nodes of the plant. When the side branches grow out they are tied to the outside canes,but it's very important to tie them after the first node on each side branch. The tops of the side branches are then held down to allow the two branches at the first node of the side branch to develope, these are allowed to grow upwards at the same rate as the top of the branch, in effect giving you three colas on each side branch. The first three nodes, that's six side branches, with two extra branches coming out of the first node... comes in at a rather cool 18 colas, remember this is only the first three nodes of the plant, more colas will be picked up further up the plant, and if you have two plants in each pot, then it's 36 colas, and these are true full on colas, as they no longer recieve the signal to tell them they are just secondary back up buds, so therefore can grow to their full potential. A couple of the largest colas in the last grow, were from the very first nodes on the first node side branch.

I hope this aids to your understanding of what it is i'm trying to achieve with this technique.

One of the best posts I have ever read, damned good brother!!!!!!!!!!!:Cushty:

High!

:pop: subdued

Thanks for detailing,:thumbs:
Following very closely your technique, trying 2 Super Cali Haze (@ 9 days) and will try to implement your technique the best I can

All the best,
Peace!

Good on you...I'll be over to sub up directly :smokebuds:

Hazy... I believe its POSSIBLE... but not very likely... when you study all the biology and plant interaction... you realize they ARE able to communicate with each other... and even us if we are aware enough... I know it sound s"quaky" but... checkout "The Secret Life of Plants" released 1979... available on youtube.

now my thoughts are... couple things... if its a stitch super-auto... and all 3 in a 25 liter container.. that would actually be stressful environment for them due to limited root space. I would think this is likely more the cause as it seems feminized seeds tend only to hermie when exposed to stress... and it seems a more stressful environment spawns more males on un-sexed seed (my experience as well as several articles)

:2cents: thats my wieght on the input scale.. :smokebuds: :pass: :group:

NICE NICE SUbbed! god to see some different stuff!Nice explination now lets time machine it and see results LOL:stylez rasta smoke::karma Cloud:

Hazy... I believe its POSSIBLE... but not very likely... when you study all the biology and plant interaction... you realize they ARE able to communicate with each other... and even us if we are aware enough... I know it sound s"quaky" but... checkout "The Secret Life of Plants" released 1979... available on youtube.

now my thoughts are... couple things... if its a stitch super-auto... and all 3 in a 25 liter container.. that would actually be stressful environment for them due to limited root space. I would think this is likely more the cause as it seems feminized seeds tend only to hermie when exposed to stress... and it seems a more stressful environment spawns more males on un-sexed seed (my experience as well as several articles)

:2cents: thats my wieght on the input scale.. :smokebuds: :pass: :group:

Great doc jm.. i remember watching this as a kid...I remembered that Mossy uses multi pots, so i asked if in the many years of growing like this whether it had occured ...and the answer was no,
I absolutly conceed that it is possible, but not very likely...Anyway as ever, thanks everyone for the feedback, best thing about this forum is having a large pool of growers to bounce question off. :smokebuds:

AutoUltimate Day 9.......

Here's a couple of pics of what happens when you bend them early, as you can see the bottom first node is already starting to react to the top being pulled down.....

attachment.php

And here's a pic of the first tie i do...once the next node forms it will be tied there and this tether will then be removed......

attachment.php

I'm also toying with the idea of topping one of them...... :D:

Back