Dutch Passion Hazy Canin' AutoUltimate

I'm stunned. and speechless.

304562d1386419037-hazy-canin-autoultimate-4641.2.jpg

I am in awe too Hazy 'ol boy... Every time I try and train, all I end up with is a "train wreck".
Congrats for mastering your cane-train :cool: :thumbs:

I will definitely have to super-crop my AU by the looks of it... they will NOT stop growing! Biggest tree trunks ever too, though my buds are alot less developed, possibly stunted due to my near-disaster with root disease.

The AU is the one on the left....still a way to go, i've super-cropped a few branches already, as usual no worries
fella
I'm stunned. and speechless.

304562d1386419037-hazy-canin-autoultimate-4641.2.jpg

Cheers cres, always a pleasure to have you drop by sir.

The complete line up.......

From left to right Taiga#2, Think Different and of course the star of the show AutoUltimate..Which seem very keen to get going.....

attachment.php

Here's a closer look at the AutoUltimate....Just about to get their first feed as soon as the needle reaches half way...You wont catch me letting the soil dry out, slowing down the composting process, or in extreme cases killing off all the micro life in the soil, before i decide to water....

attachment.php

Also had a problem with one of the Think Differents getting stuck in the Root Riot...So its replacement is a good 5 days behind the other one...interesting to see if this causes any problems as they search for space in the pot.

attachment.php
hi what week did you start feeding and at what strength 1/4 ? Just started TD

Aye.......

Think Different, still under 50 days and it's blooming marvelous, you can now see the plant thats almost a week behind...

Day 43 & 48.......

attachment.php

Side on view.......

attachment.php

Taiga#2 well that's another beast all together.......

Day 43.......

attachment.php

Back view......

attachment.php

AutoUltimate the star of the show, only one plant in this pot. 1m1cm tall got a tree tunk for a main stem and when this thing buds up, it'll probably fall over.

Day 48.......

attachment.php

All of this grown under a single 600w HPS. Crazy.......:grin:

Last edited:
:grat: All bow to the master.. Amazing work as always my brother :hug: Much love :smokebuds:

Pardon my French my man, but things look ****ing epic mate. You sure do have some incredible growing skills bro. Like I said before, MasterCanin. :pass:

Pardon my French my man, but things look ****ing epic mate. You sure do have some incredible growing skills bro. Like I said before, MasterCanin. :pass:

Cheers Kip... little update, I've super-cropped those four branches on top of the AutoUltimate, and dropped the light a couple of inches to get a bit more light to the plants. I'll get some pics up soon.

Back