Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

it's just a narrow bowl. Put a little chunk in the bottom and if you use a lighter, keep the flame close to the front edge of the bowl. The long wooden stem cools the smoke better than I thought it would.
Interesting. I used to look at antique opium pipes on the internet. Fantasize about being a poopy farmer in Afghanistan.
Anyway some of em would be the bowl adapter piece slapped on to a piece of bamboo. Roomy interior for cooler smoke.

I wonder if I could make something like you got. Do you think soap stone is good bowl material? Dunno how it handles heat.

Interesting. I used to look at antique opium pipes on the internet. Fantasize about being a poopy farmer in Afghanistan.
Anyway some of em would be the bowl adapter piece slapped on to a piece of bamboo. Roomy interior for cooler smoke.

I wonder if I could make something like you got. Do you think soap stone is good bowl material? Dunno how it handles heat.
Soapstone is used for incense burners, but it can be quite fragile if dropped

Hmm soapstone is mostly talc. Soapstone soft, talc bad for body.

Hmm soapstone is mostly talc. Soapstone soft, talc bad for body.
I'm sure there's plenty of info on pipe making to be found online! I had planned on ordering hubby a custom carved raccoon pipe at one point but life got in the way.

I wanted one like this, but a raccoon.
582933557_o.jpg

After googling to try and find a reference picture I'm wondering if we should send someone to check on the taxidermy folks, cause I'm not sure if they're OK :rofl:
Screenshot_20220219-011936_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220219-012005_Google.jpg

Ha I was looking at this shit the other day. Some of those taxidermy folks are twisted. Some are... Less talented than others lolView attachment 1422162
I saved this one. Lol look at his goofy face
Wish I still had a pic the one from a random fireworks shop in SC, it was a deers ass made to look like a face and it was hilarious and horrifying all at once :rofl:

Back