Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

I love a bit of hash, don't mind the odd dab too :smoking: some I made up recently - hash comes from the trim bin, so is generally a mix.
IMG_8957.jpeg
IMG_8956.jpeg
IMG_8951.jpeg
IMG_8934.jpeg
IMG_8947.jpeg
IMG_8948.jpeg
IMG_8950.jpeg
IMG_8949.jpeg
IMG_8963.jpeg
IMG_8964.jpeg
IMG_8955.jpeg
IMG_8935.jpeg
IMG_8958.jpeg

Bugger it, need to make some more now lol

Z

Lol I feel the same way. Had to expand my operation a bit. Must have more inputs

I just noticed the jars in that pic. Did you make all that in jars?

No not at all - just a messy kitchen - I have a washing drum thingy

Z
This is the blighter -

couldn’t remember the name so pooped out to the garage to grab a snap for you - this makes it as easy as falling down the stairs. Put the flowers in, loads of ice and water - let it soak then run it, pull the hose and run the water through your bags, I used to use bucket and stuff, I expect the return doing that way may be better but it is far too much faffing around, this takes a lot of time out of the equation

Cheers
Z

Attachments

• E625CEB1-4C6E-4426-BCE4-35F01D048351.jpeg
    E625CEB1-4C6E-4426-BCE4-35F01D048351.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
This is the blighter -

couldn’t remember the name so pooped out to the garage to grab a snap for you - this makes it as easy as falling down the stairs. Put the flowers in, loads of ice and water - let it soak then run it, pull the hose and run the water through your bags, I used to use bucket and stuff, I expect the return doing that way may be better but it is far too much faffing around, this takes a lot of time out of the equation

Cheers
Z
Counter top washing machine! Good for travel/dorms/etc and running bubble hash :rofl:

Counter top washing machine! Good for travel/dorms/etc and running bubble hash :rofl:
My family are all prudes, mom was complaining about sister having to keep change for laundry in her dorm between coming home and having mom wash all her clothes lol. So I think my sister may have one two cause I was like "oh, have you ever seen those little countertop washing machines?" And sent her the link to the one I bought for hash :rofl:

This is the blighter -

Cheers
Z
Might have to get one some day. Seems like you got less green color even in later washes, compared to mine, which looks totally green by wash four.
Maybe I'll ask Santa for one lol

Back