Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Used up my dry sift in the hammer press and came out with this

Attachments

• IMG_20220209_171451921.jpg
    IMG_20220209_171451921.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 48
Got this in today. Three hole hash pipe. The holes are at the top of the bowl so you don't lose any hash. Heat the rod up and mash it down on top of your concentrate.

Seems pretty well made. Much heavier than I anticipated from the picture. Flat bottom for stable resting.

I was playing around with my tan ball of hash and broke it. So, I guess I'll smoke some of it
IMG_20220218_153302274.jpg

IMG_20220218_153316935.jpg

Now that I've messed with it a bit, the holes are fuckin tiny... Hard to suck air through... This pipe better not suck:wall:

This and some hemp wick is what you need!

Genuine Moroccan Hash pipe. Sadly, the website I bought it from is no longer online. But there's got to be some somewhere lol!

Pictured with a stone bowl, I also have a couple baked clay bowls and an extension for the stem.

Moroccan hash pipe pic1.jpg
Moroccan hash pipe pic2.jpg

Got this in today. Three hole hash pipe. The holes are at the top of the bowl so you don't lose any hash. Heat the rod up and mash it down on top of your concentrate.

Seems pretty well made. Much heavier than I anticipated from the picture. Flat bottom for stable resting.

I was playing around with my tan ball of hash and broke it. So, I guess I'll smoke some of itView attachment 1421889
View attachment 1421890
Now that I've messed with it a bit, the holes are fuckin tiny... Hard to suck air through... This pipe better not suck:wall:

Fuuuuck! Totally unusable. Don't buy hash pipe from chameleon glass. Fucking paperweight novelty piece of shit. :fire:
I HATE WASTING MONEY!

Genuine Moroccan Hash pipe. Sadly, the website I bought it from is no longer online. But there's got to be some somewhere lol!

Pictured with a stone bowl, I also have a couple baked clay bowls and an extension for the stem.

View attachment 1421892View attachment 1421893
Looks nice. I think Jackie Chan has one of those. No wait that was his son lol

Just phoned the company. They are sending a replacement. The guy said he tested this one with his mouth to make sure it worked.
They might be alright after all.:shrug:

View attachment 1421892View attachment 1421893
What's the inside of the bowl piece look like? Does it have a special function?

it's just a narrow bowl. Put a little chunk in the bottom and if you use a lighter, keep the flame close to the front edge of the bowl. The long wooden stem cools the smoke better than I thought it would.

What's the inside of the bowl piece look like? Does it have a special function?

Back