Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Forever if frozen. Years if in the fridge. What will happen is lf left at room temp it will age/cure. Thc will turn into cbn. Will make red oil be really stoney. Fridge will slow that process down of aging. Freezer will stop it forever
Thanks.

I'm jealous..... nearest supply for me is almost 50 miles. Guess it's what I get for living in West Podunk.......

I would have it in that Ardent to decarb & then do the alcohol evap. That should catch anything remaining.
It's just the bowls that concern me really and it's from the condensation on the bowls like you said. The time it worried me was when I didn't have the area as cool as I should have.......more condensation.
The hash I collect out of the bowls have always been simply beautiful and very golden.

I'm prolly just overthinking it. That vid did kinda freak me out.

So, which gives better returns, fresh or a couple weeks old and are the flavors different enough to matter. That with properly stored hash.
Just saw that dry ice is back in stock at my local store...............just under 4 miles.

That means a hash run this weekend!

Also it doesn't go bad it just changes thca to thc to cbn. Some people prefer aged hash. When heads are broken and oil comes out it ages faster and different some people roll hash balls and let it age and then smoke it depends what you want.

This is what I've been doing with my kief & bud recently - Canna oil. Easy to go down, little smell, gets you well rubbered.

I love this hash thread, but can't see me making much more since I've started cooking. I might have to put up a cooking thread instead.

I necked this .8g last night & up off my tits for hours. So glad I've been doing edibles for a while, as it could have been a baptism of fire - proper strong.

20211008_163916[1].jpg
20211008_163923[1].jpg

I was inspired after checking this thread: What is in here? Gorilla Glue, Tangerine Dream and Neville's Haze. I invested in a 27% Banana Kush to mix with my current grow of LSD.
View attachment 1378995

My god, how long's it been since I looked at this thread - sorry about that. I bet that puk is a distant but pleasurable memory.

My god, how long's it been since I looked at this thread - sorry about that. I bet that puk is a distant but pleasurable memory.
So where's your latest escapade into hash making?
About the only thing I've made, other than squishing 56g of hash, was the very dark canna butter from the left overs from dry ice shake in making that 56g of hash. I fan dried the fine material and had four cycles of decarb, infuse, strain and reuse that in the next round of infusion. By the time I finished the last round of infusion and filtered it, it was quite green. It was also VERY powerful. I lost some time twice when overdoing it a bit with the dosage in my canna coffee. I use a razor blade to shave off the dose now. :rofl:

So where's your latest escapade into hash making?
About the only thing I've made, other than squishing 56g of hash, was the very dark canna butter from the left overs from dry ice shake in making that 56g of hash. I fan dried the fine material and had four cycles of decarb, infuse, strain and reuse that in the next round of infusion. By the time I finished the last round of infusion and filtered it, it was quite green. It was also VERY powerful. I lost some time twice when overdoing it a bit with the dosage in my canna coffee. I use a razor blade to shave off the dose now. :rofl:

Funnily enough today is the first day I've made hash in months. Like your fine self I've been getting into the infusion side of things with Coconut oil & some caps, due to my new toy the Noids Pot. I have a couple of those caps in the evening & it's stuck to the sofa time.

20211013_121734.jpg
20211013_121805.jpg

20211013_122410.jpg
20211013_122536.jpg

20211013_123917.jpg
20211013_142519.jpg

Here's the hash I made today from Blue Cheese trim. Not my grow, but I work his trim and we split the proceeds.

20211210_195254.jpg
20211210_195301.jpg
20211210_195316.jpg

Funnily enough today is the first day I've made hash in months. Like your fine self I've been getting into the infusion side of things with Coconut oil & some caps, due to my new toy the Noids Pot. I have a couple of those caps in the evening & it's stuck to the sofa time.

View attachment 1395613View attachment 1395614
View attachment 1395615View attachment 1395616
View attachment 1395617View attachment 1395618

Here's the hash I made today from Blue Cheese trim. Not my grow, but I work his trim and we split the proceeds.

View attachment 1395623View attachment 1395624View attachment 1395625
Way too lazy to put in capsules. I just use dropper bottles. Right under the tongue.

Back