Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Maybe some parchment in the gal bag to prevent resin sticking???
Sounds like a great vape... :)
I'll play with that on the next run.
Great cheap vape that works well with hash and I bet some rosin.

i saw in your thread you mentioned it I own the rosinbomb rocket myself and this thread has made me want to get her back out the box also @terp182 thanks for all that data
I'll test Stomper and HBSS in a few days. 3g should be a good test size

I love my 12 ton dabpress guys I have been squishing non stop I just got 3 inch bags to try the bottle neck method 2 inch bag are just to hard to bottle neck for me. Bud from what I have read should be pressed in 90 micron to 160 micro with most people going with 120 micron at around 180 to 210. I like squishing at 180 temp with 90 micron bags and if really new and a moisture level around 70 RH I use 120 bags and get some nice rosin. I got 5.7 grams from 40 grams of dosido I think that is five grams would be 12.5% return at 180 with 90 u bags if I wanted a 15 to 20% return I would go to 200 degrees and use a 120 u bag and get around 15 to 20 back but im still learning and a little goes along way. My breathing and over all health has improved since I quit smoking bud but Im pushing 60 with with 42 years of smoking green pot oil black hash and bud so i decided to vape from here on in at 560 degrees LOL with a e nail man what a great life style choice I have a boundless terp pen for a dab on he go and I can make vape carts using thccell carts and five drops of servm by mass terps whish is a oderless terpene mixture and 5 small drops is all I need to make a wicked 1 gram vape cart but the carts were designed for thicker oils I have done it quite a few time and really dig it but I know people have been turned off of making vape carts but I see no harm in a full on terpene additive when use sparingly.
1619951348313.png
1619952676140.png

I'm REALLY happy with my Yocan Evolv Plus vape. It hits hard as hell with the ceramic doughnut! REAL hard! Just smoked hash with it. Gonna try it with live rosin this week. That should be very interesting! :eyebrows::eyebrows:

I'm REALLY happy with my Yocan Evolv Plus vape. It hits hard as hell with the ceramic doughnut! REAL hard! Just smoked hash with it. Gonna try it with live rosin this week. That should be very interesting! :eyebrows::eyebrows:

One of my close friends introduced me to the YoCan back in the day.. I never hit a pen that smoked dabs so dang well. darn close to a nectar collector hit, and nice to pass around friends while out on the town. A1 device

Back