Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

I Love what comes out of the trim bin!!
tempImagel6ZDmu.jpg

That was my little buddy of 15 yrs, Abyssinian cat, he was like a dog...
a little off subject, but what the hell !!!
(I’ll be making my SawZaw shaker soon & will shake out a few GSC Oz.s
probably use powdered dry ice dry sift)
We're stoners......off topic is topic!
I had a female bob tailed calico that adopted me one Fourth Of July. She was a very smart and devilish cat. She minded most of the time very well, would come when called, would go to people she knew when I told her and played fetch. I gave her to my Mom for company and would lay for hours on the arm of Mom's Lazyboy.

We're stoners......off topic is topic!
I had a female bob tailed calico that adopted me one Fourth Of July. She was a very smart and devilish cat. She minded most of the time very well, would come when called, would go to people she knew when I told her and played fetch. I gave her to my Mom for company and would lay for hours on the arm of Mom's Lazyboy.
Yes sir, nice ; I miss my mom...

How long are you gonna keep it before ya smoke it?:biggrin:
I haven't cracked any of mine yet.
This one isn't a keeper really, it was just a small attempt and to get a bit of practice and learning in, it probably will last a little while though because I think it will be ridicously strong :smoking:

Making a nice Moon Rock is my next little project :biggrin:

This one isn't a keeper really, it was just a small attempt and to get a bit of practice and learning in, it probably will last a little while though because I think it will be ridicously strong :smoking:

Making a nice Moon Rock is my next little project :biggrin:
My oldest was made on Nov3. I'm gonna keep it until next Memorial day and get blitzed off my ass thinking about my bros.

What a cool idea :smoking:
It's usually a rough time for me, so next year I'm gonna celebrate the relationship and life I had with some really close friends I've lost.
I lost one of my friends last year I met early in my career that hit me really hard. I have to change my outlook on the subject and that's what I came up with.

Back