Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Works with more was just an example
b96ffe6f0fff032f443a86dac8f3f428.jpg
3ec05da90f0932bf39c2c548729ae925.jpg
166e6d26851448a1bcd3b2c03ccb1515.jpg
b7a349fa78214199e2453080ac88778f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Looking mighty fine mate.

Awesome thread. I remember making hash 15 years ago or so with my grinder kief in several layers of cigarette cellophane, heating with a lighter and then sitting on top of it with a book lol. Horrible quality but I was amazed at the time. The strain hunters series has peaked my interest in making hash again and this thread has me pumped to give it another shot

Awesome thread. I remember making hash 15 years ago or so with my grinder kief in several layers of cigarette cellophane, heating with a lighter and then sitting on top of it with a book lol. Horrible quality but I was amazed at the time. The strain hunters series has peaked my interest in making hash again and this thread has me pumped to give it another shot

I think grinders are where most of us started. Had some great hash that way, but I always had issues with the oven & high temps. Seen a couple of the strain hunter ones, they like to go old school & rub the plants to make charas. I've had a few tola's of hash in my life, all of which were amazing. One of them (Goa) had me tripping for hours.

Ran another bit of trim through the process. These are all from the same batch, just different times. A mix of Jamaican Haze, Girl Scout Cookies, and Black Dragon.

A 6.4g & an 8.4g. All very tasty, but think I might begin to change it up a little. Don't know how yet, just thinking.

full

full

full

full

And the hash just keeps coming. 9.6g of mix hash, again Jamaican Haze, Girl Scout Cookies, and Black Dragon. Can't be bad.

I've got an ounce of Black Dragon buds to process next. Really looking forward to that smoke, as the taste is way different to my other plants.

full

full

Last edited:
Ok then, I've just had a hash making epiphany for my press.

I was making some more hash, press on the fire, but had only pressed it partially. I came back, and the t-bar was quite hot, and I pressed the remaining distance then. This produced a lot darker hash, more in line with what I was expecting.

full

full

full

Freezer broke down, and I had to take my hash stash out. I took the opportunity to take a pic. 2.6oz of various hash.

full

Last edited:
Ok then, I've just had a hash making epiphany for my press.

I was making some more hash, press on the fire, but had only pressed it partially. I came back, and the t-bar was quite hot, and I pressed the remaining distance then. This produced a lot darker hash, more in line with what I was expecting.

full

full

full

Freezer broke down, and I had to take my hash stash out. I took the opportunity to take a pic. 2.6oz of various hash.

full

Hey bro, I love your collection of hash!
What press are you using? What is the biggest/heaviest you can get a hash pellet?

Hi everyone,

I had my 1st go ever at making some keif last night. I used 200g of Colorado Cookies buds and app. 2kg of dry ice. I sieved with a 160mic bag until nothing more came out, then used a 220mic bag for the last bit. I got 50g + 3g from the 160mic and 20g + 1g from the 220mic bag. Now I just need to figure out how to press it all without spending a lot of money on a press.

160mic
20191109_235625.jpg
20191110_003435.jpg

220mic
20191109_235641.jpg
20191110_003447.jpg

160mic 220mic
20191110_003514.jpg

Last edited:
Back