Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Very nice. I would love to give this method a go myself, but you can't get it around here.

Do you just use ice hash bags and mix, or is there a different way to do it.

Bigger question, how does it smoke? Do you still get bud level of flavour, or is it cleaner?
Yea I used the bubble bags (Ice Hash bags), but only the 73, 120, and 190 micron bags. And the lower the number the more pure the hash. So the higher the number the more terps flavor. But all of it smokes cleaner.

A new batch - Jamaican haze hash - buds.

Here is 5.4g of bud hash on the scale, with just over 1g of bits in the little plate (as I couldn't get the puk out of its sleeve). 6.5g of good hash, from 1oz of bud, decent ratio.

This hash was heated slowly, till only warm, and then pressed overnight.

Nice smoke to. The little shards go into my pipe whole, and they always leave a smile.

Before.

full

full

After.

full

What's up fellow rosin, shatter, dabs and hash weed connoisseurs. Im hoping to start make rosin full time and wanted to say how the fuck are you. :baked:

I'm very stoned bud, so all good. What is your intended method of pressing? I've looked into it, but Waaayyy above my price range.

i set my shit to 180F to 200F and press that fucker as hard as i can in parchment paper you cook with. and I get ever bit out of it after a minute or two. I been getting great returns. :bong:
What is your intended method of pressing? I've looked into it, but Waaayyy above my price range.

Back