Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

No idea but bags have 2 more smaller mesh like 73 and 25 microns.
Don t know why using bowls 90 would be small enough but no experience with dry ice...

Has anyone used Bubble Bowls?
How would these screen sizes work for dry ice shake?

https://www.bubblebowlkits.com/inde...hake-3-Stage-Kit/p/50848959/category=13257986
I use the 120 for my dry ice hash. The 90 would just increase quality while yielding a little less. I usually let my larf and trim sit with the dry ice for 2 minutes to chill. Then I work the material for a maximum of 2 to 3 minutes total. Its easy to peek and see how pulverized your material is by lifting the cloth cover. Thats how I gage when to stop.

I use the 120 for my dry ice hash. The 90 would just increase quality while yielding a little less. I usually let my larf and trim sit with the dry ice for 2 minutes to chill. Then I work the material for a maximum of 2 to 3 minutes total. Its easy to peek and see how pulverized your material is by lifting the cloth cover. Thats how I gage when to stop.
Thanks for the practical experience! I'm gonna order them today. They do seem pretty easy to use and practical.

My Bubble Bowls came in today! Is it best to make sure your material is chopped up a bit? I've got 10 oz of fresh frozen very frosty sugar leaf and less dense buds to work.
If I'm not working the results from the shake today, do I jar it up and store it in the freezer for a later date?

My Bubble Bowls came in today! Is it best to make sure your material is chopped up a bit? I've got 10 oz of fresh frozen very frosty sugar leaf and less dense buds to work.
If I'm not working the results from the shake today, do I jar it up and store it in the freezer for a later date?
I freeze everything whether dry sift or bubble hash... Before whatever application I perform.
I crumble my Buds and Sugarleaf to about joint size material gently (I use very dry material for dry sift), but that’s just me...all herb material is used to make hash oil after sifted...there’s plenty of trics left, just look at it with a magnifier. ((Grind it up to powder then put in cooler with 10 pounds dry ice until -60f and wash with Everclear also at -60 in cooler, drain fast in 50-75u bag then 25u bag, gold wash then evaporated, 1 Oz herb to 10oz everclear.))

Any non wax parchment is fine, I like the big wide stuff from Sams club it’s white (I shake right on it) wide table.

But I guess your bowls contain all the kief for you...I know from watching some YouTube videos some of the dry ice people crush the dry ice very well so bigger pieces won’t break the herb up too much. Trial & error?!?!

Scrapper I use on parchment, since I don’t use bowls... pampered chef handy scrapper pics attached
(Also use Old plastic credit card for cleaning the scraper). Also, I’ll clean the Parchment twice sticky stuff & reuse it, 4 feet long sheets !

Attachments

• 08F177CF-1C0D-435A-8112-646A150629C5.jpeg
    08F177CF-1C0D-435A-8112-646A150629C5.jpeg
    763.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 0B3B89E0-825C-48D5-AA91-5FDAC6DE9411.jpeg
    0B3B89E0-825C-48D5-AA91-5FDAC6DE9411.jpeg
    739.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DAAC313B-CED8-4685-9593-18DDC339A6D8.jpeg
    DAAC313B-CED8-4685-9593-18DDC339A6D8.jpeg
    820.6 KB · Views: 35
Back