Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

@13Peace, I have a buddy that makes moonshine...180 proof off the spout, that i plan to wash the leftovers with to make some hash oil for the Caviar/Moon Rocks. What do you use on that Thai stick...rosin?

Trichome Farmer here are the pictures of the aged temple balls, that were cut open last night. One was one year old and one was about 8-9months old.
(Dark colored one was one year & Was leaking oil out of it the paper was completely wet I was totally surprised, lighter color was about nine months old & not heated as much as dark one when rolling compressing to transform to Hash, It was also oily but not nearly as much as the heat treated and hand rolled black one). !!!
Other pics r the home made one year old Thai sticks Using a fresh 5 to 6 inch bud and frozen shaved hash for the outer layer. When cut open the herb bud crystallized homogenized with the outer hash layer, Nice sweet smoke. Oh and the Temple ball winner was the hated black hash ball, seem to have more of a fragrant sweet perfume smell and excellent taste.
Fun Friday ngt. Happy Halloween

Top class mate.

Ran my sugar leaf trim from my last couple of harvests through my Trim Bin screen today. Wasn't too rough with it, but powederized it all between my hands and then just shake, shake, shake the Trim Bin.

Going to take a shot at making some temple balls the Frenchy Canoli way and maybe some Caviar... Which is what that Thai stick reminds me of.

View attachment 1246041

Make sure to get the pics up when you do. Looks like excellent starting material

The answer for YOU Regarding your arthritis hand pain is a contraption I saw several days ago on You Tube
“”Make Dry Ice Kief-The Fast Way””
(Enter those Seven words the YouTube search box it should come up)!
You will need a
Sawzaw, 1 Clean metal pail like a 1 gallon paint bucket I think you can buy those at the paint stores brand new clean ?, Dry Ice, Frozen Herb, Bubble Bag of your choice u micron size.
Parchment paper or jar etc.
—Now the whole principle of the process is to get the saw attached to the top of the bucket using Metal screws or bolts placed through a hole drilled through the saw Zaw blade, which has been broken off and the remaining wider part attached to the pail is bent at a 90° angle so the saw itself will be vertically above the pail and attached to the top of the can, once you have your herb and bubble bag inside the can in dry ice let it freeze and then turn the saw on and it creates its own vibration.!!!
Golleee Batman
I have not tried this yet, but it is interesting & very very easy to make mechanically.
I would think this would work very well for someone that has limited use of their hands
Interesting method. Seems to work.

One of my very first has experiences was 'hot knives' in the coal fire, with a sticky 'golf ball' black hash. It was prehistoric vaping, with a lot more getting burnt.

Great fun though.
I remember Hot Knifing many grams of Black Primo in early 80's. After a while we saw this black stuff on the knives, it was carpet! someone picked the hash up off the carpet with the hot knife!

Back