N.B Neither Blackberry made the cut so a Girl Scout Cookies planted 8 days ago. [Nothing major to report - healthy seedling that's all]
Dude all your blackberries died?
I was hoping for a back 2 back grow here mate!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Nice man, they look healthy if a little stretched - is it possible to give more light?

Dude all your blackberries died?
I was hoping for a back 2 back grow here mate!

They sprouted weak so gave them 7 days but no real improvement so the decision was made to pull.

Nice man, they look healthy if a little stretched - is it possible to give more light?

They're currently under the GN HS1 and will have to remain there until the Blue Dream'matic is finished. [Hopefully 7ish days] Once the tent is free they'll be under the Telos 0008 until 2nd / 3rd week of flower at which point I'll be adding an HLG 100. [If growth is a little stunted ney bother as I'm wanting to grow them fairly small.]

The 3 that have already been transplanted from 3 litre to 11 litre pots are no longer leggy and the Double Grape will be sorted once moved in the next 48 hours. The 3 that'll stay in their original pots will have a little more soil added shortly once I've watered a couple more times - hopefully problem solved.

They sprouted weak so gave them 7 days but no real improvement so the decision was made to pull.

Damn bro thats sad.
Mine were slow until just days ago when I up'ed the nutes to 0.7 ec then 0.9.. I guess I couldve started with 0.5 and quickly increase... Anyhow, rock on with the rest of the beans, looking great!

So day 28 in the tent [for most - Ghost Toof at day 24 and new Double Grape at day 2.]

FB CBD Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

FB CBD Crack #1.jpg

FB CBD Crack [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

FB CBD Crack #2.jpg

FB FBT [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG] [Recovering from slight overwatering - a little strange given where the other plants are in their development - t'would appear that she's a lighter drinker...at the mo.]

FB FBT#26.jpg

Mephisto Double Grape at day 2.

IMG_1546.jpg

Biotabs were added at transplant at the beginning of last week - very interested to see how they perform given that i've not used them before.

Continue to foliar feed with GHE Diamond Nectar and nothing else presently.

Last edited:
So day 28 in the tent [for most - Ghost Toof at day 24 and new Ghost Toof at day 2.]

FB CBD Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 1097086

FB CBD Crack [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 1097085

FB FBT [HASHTAG]#26[/HASHTAG] [Recovering from slight overwatering - a little strange given where the other plants are in their development - t'would appear that she's a lighter drinker...at the mo.]

View attachment 1097084

Mephisto Ghost Toof at day 2.

View attachment 1097083

Biotabs were added at transplant at the beginning of last week - very interested to see how they perform given that i've not used them before.

Continue to foliar feed with GHE Diamond Nectar and nothing else presently.
looking great buddy!

Back