I'm using it for the first time with the current grow and I'm over the moon with performance . [I added an HLG 100 once flower commenced.]

Mate, you're in for a treat & so are your girls - they're A++ lights, the plants love them.

Mate, you're in for a treat & so are your girls - they're A++ lights, the plants love them.

I should clarify - I'm on the home stretch with current grow. [maybe 7-10 days left] This is my 1st journal but not my 1st grow with the Telos. I have a HS1 that I use on the seedlings and I think I'll always be loyal to Grow Northern. Great products and great customer service.

Ok...here we are at day 7 for 7 out of 8 originally planted....Double Grape 4 days behind.

Early doors.

IMG_1266.JPG

A little leggy though that'll be sorted at transplant.

A little leggy though that'll be sorted at transplant.

So true mate. When I grew in coco I used to love leggy seedlings because at transplant you can bury them almost up to the first leaves. All that long stalk, once underground becomes a kind of root production machine - lovely!

Will have some photos up shortly - 5 out of 7 have been transplanted into 3l Root Nurse fabric pots [2 remain in their 2l plastic pots]. 1 Blackberry hasn't made the cut and the 2nd is being closely monitored.

Survival of the fittest is the key - 4 strongest will make it to the Wilma in 11l Rhizo pots, the remaining plants will be grown [if healthy enough] in the 3l ones.

I know generally speaking that one ought to keep tranplants to a minimum [or not at all] however I'm not too concerned about slowing growth down a little by doing so - I have limited space both in width and height and at some point it's inevitable that LST & HST will have to be employed - no point growing monsters if they aint got space to breath.

If successful I'll be training the plants to grow where I need and want them to and to the size that works in the space I have - if limbs need chopping then that's what will happen. 4 3' xmas tree shape plants is the idea.

Feedback always appreciated as is any guidance - always learning......and making mistakes!

Have a lovely weekend ya'll.

Harry

Okey dokey.....a few photos as promised....

FastBuds CBD Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] @ day 18

CBD Crack @ Day 18.jpg

CBD Crack [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] @ day 18

CBD Crack @ Day 18 [2].jpg

FastBuds FBT#26 @ day 18

FBT#26 @ Day 18.jpg

Mephisto Genetics Double Grape @ Day 14

Mephisto Double Grape @ Day 18.jpg

The 4 births in 11 litre Rhizopots have been taken - 2 x CBD Crack; 1 FBT#26 and 1 Double Grape.

3 remain in their original 3 litre pouches where they will remain as my bonsai projects - Mephisto Ghost Toof, FB Girl Scout Cookies* and a 2nd FBT#26.

A little watering with Ecothrive Biosys and a light foliar spraying with GHE Diamond Nectar.

Nowt much else to shout about.

Last edited:
Back