beautifull buds :thumbsup: pretty colours and killer sparkles :smokeit:
yep foxtailing is mostly genetics i think.yours is pretty full on failtailed all over the shop:eyebrows: most say its a pain to trim,guess they right :smoking:i do think its real pretty :kiss: had a few purple varieties do it regular,but only a 3 pointedness to the buds,with a bit of twist.
happy harvest :smoking:
keep er lit
:pighug:

thanks hombre - hopefully potency and effect aint lessened due to the 'tailin.

in mild form buds will have a 3 pointy crown type looking bud,rather than the typical roundy indica slim sativa bud shape/structure/formation.
in its extreme form dr.grinspoon strain.
the non scientivicic version that was :eyebrows:

in mild form buds will have a 3 pointy crown type looking bud,rather than the typical roundy indica slim sativa bud shape/structure/formation.
in its extreme form dr.grinspoon strain.
the non scientivicic version that was :eyebrows:

um...o...k...guess i'd know it if i saw it... :shrug: mebbe...:baked: ppp

Harry pretty full on foxtails,more like a collection of budlets stuck together,than the traditional bud shape.
1573849881275.png

slight foxtaileed could have a 3,5,7,9 pointed bud
DP abbk 2.JPG

dr grinspoon is like hmm wheres goggle
1573850303953.png

super foxtaily.

Harry pretty full on foxtails,more like a collection of budlets stuck together,than the traditional bud shape.View attachment 1127923
slight foxtaileed could have a 3,5,7,9 pointed bud
View attachment 1127934
dr grinspoon is like hmm wheres goggle
View attachment 1127935
super foxtaily.

um...o...k...but (as we clog up harry'z airwavez here, hehe) why is it called a foxtail-? i mean pfft, i get thoze all the time from growin under cfl'z & i call em jus plain airy, lol :shrug: :rofl: ppp

Back