end of week 7....for some of the ladies anyhoo.

cbd crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 49

CBD Crack #1 Day 49b.jpg

cbd crack [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 49

CBD Crack #2 Day 49.jpg

CBD Crack #2 Day 49b.jpg

double grape [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 47

Mephisto Genetics Double Grape Day 47.jpg

cbd 20.1 [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 49

FastBuds CBD 20.1 Day 49.jpg

double grape [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 15

Mephisto Genetics Double Grape Day 15.jpg

cbd 20.1 [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 12

FastBuds CBD 20.1 Day 12.jpg

all ladies appear to be chugging along nicely in their own little ways. cbd crack sisters going great guns - i've removed the lowest limbs on both and they've had some light defol too. growing in the shape and size I was hoping for which i'm happy with. i've lowered the dose of diamond nectar to 0.5 ml the equilibrium is still being fed at 1ml and i've just given them the first dose of biotabs pk juice.

cbd 20.1 [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is chugging along too but, no doubt about it, she is a midget! one that is packing on the weight rapidly though so all good in the hood. i've planted another which has just taken off in the last 7 days - who knows how she's gonna grow in a 3 litre pot.

double grape [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is another on the small side but again she's shootin out her sex parts for fun - loads of dusting too. [given that a certain forum member advised me this strain has been described as a tolerance buster a small but quality yield will be just fine!! in saying that i've another on the go and as you'll notice she's responded great to being fimmed.

issues wise - well space.....again....is becoming a premium [didn't anticipate the littl'uns getting big on me]. hopefully no worries - i've ordered some mini buckets and on the basis that the fabric pots fit in them they'll be suspended from the roof translating to space..and light for all.

Laters peeps....

@Wawashell @baked in the bluegrass @wetwood @420Forever why aint you tuned in already :shrug:

:biggrin:

Last edited:
end of week 7....for some of the ladies anyhoo.

cbd crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 49

View attachment 1105430

cbd crack [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 49

View attachment 1105429

View attachment 1105428

double grape [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 47

View attachment 1105425

cbd 20.1 [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 49

View attachment 1105424

double grape [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 15

View attachment 1105427

cbd 20.1 [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 12

View attachment 1105426

all ladies appear to be chugging along nicely in their own little ways. cbd crack sisters going great guns - i've removed the lowest limbs on both and they've had some light defol too. growing in the shape and size I was hoping for which i'm happy with. i've lowered the dose of diamond nectar to 0.5 ml the equilibrium is still being fed at 1ml and i've just given them the first dose of biotabs pk juice.

cbd 20.1 [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is chugging along too but, no doubt about it, she is a midget! one that is packing on the weight rapidly though so all good in the hood. i've planted another which has just taken off in the last 7 days - who knows how she's gonna grow in a 3 litre pot.

double grape [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is another on the small side but again she's shootin out her sex parts for fun - loads of dusting too. [given that a certain forum member advised me this strain has been described as a tolerance buster a small but quality yield will be just fine!! in saying that i've another on the go and as you'll notice she's responded great to being fimmed.

issues wise - well space.....again....is becoming a premium [didn't anticipate the littl'uns getting big on me]. hopefully no worries - i've ordered some mini buckets and on the basis that the fabric pots fit in them they'll be suspended from the roof translating to space..and light for all.

Laters peeps....

@Wawashell @baked in the bluegrass @wetwood @420Forever why aint you tuned in already :shrug:

:biggrin:
Damn My Bad Grow abroad, and what beauties.

Damn My Bad Grow abroad, and what beauties.

thanks....i think bro........"grow abroad" what's that all aboot? [i would if i could though :smoking:]

me tuned in :biggrin: ppp

good man. you're presence is......precious! :d5:

Sweet as - nice going Harry. CBD [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] looking particularly dangerous :cheers:

they're both filthy bitches hombre - flashing ever growing lady bits at me......not good! :dancer:

Also like your, “ Hello My Name Is” tags

i do too mon ami :biggrin: [good job too as i have bought 250 of the fukkas.]

Last edited:
end of week 8 for some of the ladies......

tent shot.

IMG_1585.jpg

Day 56 for the cbd crack sisters...

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

double grape at day 52

IMG_1594.jpg

doube grape at day 25

IMG_1589.jpg

double grape [#3] at day 25

IMG_1588.jpg

all seems reet in the tent.

cbd crack #1 has been supercropped to see how she responds to such abuse at this late stage [worked a treat with the blue dream'matic.]

you'll also notice the dg #2 has been placed in a little green bucket and hoisted into her own little space - fimmed last week and i've employed some LST....for the 1st time!

that's all for now. next update in a few days time.

Attachments

• IMG_1590.jpg
    IMG_1590.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Back