Indoor Hansbricks Vs Weedman

See, it's conversations like this that make me thankful I'm over in outdoor/greenhouse. Hansbricks, man, got your art fine tuned: A+B++++++= 9oz, I know, but still, lol
Cheers man... Everything I've learned about growing has been from this site so happy to give back some knowledge when I can ;)

Update: Day 10
Seems to be off to a good start, things moving along just fine. Will be watering again tomorrow with same feed as before.

BMbIUou.jpg

fHDJWQD.jpg

Yeah diggin' that shade of green on her :eyebrows: She's much darker than her roommate.
Speaking of... I'm also doing a journal in the Fastbuds section where I'm documenting this one as well as a Blackberry. Feel free to sub up there too guys ;) (link in my sig)

What's up hans.... Ok next question... I know I'd I mix my AN and let them sit in the 5 gallon jugs after 20 hrs or so the begin to separate and get a film on the top layer. This was when I was using carboload as well the switch to bud candy has been great. Mixed much better.
But do you use a low GPM water pump in your res to keep it mixed well?

What's up hans.... Ok next question... I know I'd I mix my AN and let them sit in the 5 gallon jugs after 20 hrs or so the begin to separate and get a film on the top layer. This was when I was using carboload as well the switch to bud candy has been great. Mixed much better.
But do you use a low GPM water pump in your res to keep it mixed well?
I haven't used a water pump with mine... I was just using a small air pump / air stone in my res initially but that's not really a requirement, I didn't use anything for my last grow. The nutes will stay good (and pH stable) for at least a week but shortly after that the res can get kinda scuzzy and possibly clog up the aquavalves... which I've had happen a couple times when I've been away for extended periods. A small pump in there might be able to extend this time a bit potentially. I usually try to fill up my res just enough to last 5-6 days... and don't worry about their recommendation never to let the res get below 1/4 (what a waste of nutes that would be), as long as it's elevated at least 12" it will run empty no problem.

Back