Indoor Hansbricks Vs Weedman

Iv got her under a 192x3w Mars Reflector for now Also have a 6 bulb T5 just to help warm things up. Got her in a 7 gal pot with Sunshine Mix #4 and il be running the usual Blue Planet Nutrients.

As for the secret weapon is still being assembled so to say.
Haha nice, well that's plenty of light and that 7gal pot should makes things interesting :eyebrows:

I'm sure this will be an epic battle.... but I am not going to lie, I got my eyes on them auto pots and air domes..... I'm very interested in that setup and @Hansbricks I will be bugging the shit out of you later via p.m
tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250.gif

Subbed. Loving the head to head grow battles!!!!! :pop:
might be able to get rid of Netflix soon. This is much more entertaining and educational

Sorry again for asking so many questions but I'm taking notes so it's never gonna be the same one twice..... I'm not used to feeding Ca/Mg til day 25 so what rationale you feeding to a seedling

.5ml/L base nutes and voodoo ?ml/L Ca / mg

No worries bro. I start at 1ml/l for the first few weeks, then 1.5ml through weeks 4-5. Then in bloom I'll usually stay at 2ml unless I see deficiencies... then I'll go up to 3ml max.
See, it's conversations like this that make me thankful I'm over in outdoor/greenhouse. Hansbricks, man, got your art fine tuned: A+B++++++= 9oz, I know, but still, lol

Back