Photoperiod Hammer of The Gods and Trainwreck

I believ its automatic if you post in a thread. You'll get update notices
[
QUOTE="Nosias, post: 1416546, member: 37376"]@pop22 How does one subscribe to a thread?
[/QUOTE]
Thank you.

I think they've changed some thing, I see its not automatically watching threads anymore. However, at the top of the post page, on the right, you'll see a link that says Watch Thread. After you click it, it says Unwatch thread.

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

@pop22 ok got it. I am soaking up all I can on the autopilot and coco. When I start I will use both with DP Auto Ultima and Northern Lights

Auto Ultimates get HUGE in auto pots........ be prepared! Check out Hans in the auto pots section, he always grows monsters!
@pop22 ok got it. I am soaking up all I can on the autopilot and coco. When I start I will use both with DP Auto Ultima and Northern Lights

Auto Ultimates get HUGE in auto pots........ be prepared! Check out Hans in the auto pots section, he always grows monsters!

I have reed all of his grows. Just want to follow good leaders.

can't spell I see read

am subbed bro!

yah know..........I kinda screwqked up with this thread and have been documenting it in another.......duh...lol! Anyway, I'll post some pics for everyone!

I moved the smaller Trainwreck to my other tent and put it under one Noerthern Growlights Mod 420 light ( set to 250 watts from the wall ) and a Northern Growlights / Horticultural Lighting Group QB304 running at 115 watts. I just cleaned the tent and moved her. Considering putting the smaller ( thats a subjective term...lol! ) Hammer of the Gods in there also. We'll see! And the first pic will show you why I moved her. The tent is running my 4 board QB 304 light thats pulling 363 watts from the wall. I've run it at this level from day one.

QB 304 Tent:

QB tent pic2 -6-26-2017.jpg

Mod 420 tent
:

Mod420 Trainwreck pic2 -6-26-2017.jpg
Trainwreck Mod420 tent pic1 -6-26-2017.jpg

Back