Photoperiod Hammer of The Gods and Trainwreck

Nice man!! Those are some fat leaves bud!

Update:

Plants are on the res! Just added 5 gallons of solution, 120 ppms cal/mag and 500 ppms of Seagrow. Lets see how they like that!

Interesting read, thank you. Subbed

Hey doc! Good to see you here! I've been sick today so didn't do much. But I looked in the tent and..........DAMN! They are really taking off! I'll try to get pics tomorrow

Hey doc! Good to see you here! I've been sick today so didn't do much. But I looked in the tent and..........DAMN! They are really taking off! I'll try to get pics tomorrow
I hope you feel better today!
Do you grow autos and photos at the same time? :pass:
I have a large tent for autos and a small one for photos. It is fun.

Currently I grow Bomb Seeds Atomic in the photoperiod tent. When they are done, I will start a test grow of Blk strains for CannaZone. Germination either in june or late july, depending on how hot the summer becomes.

Yes I grow both, sometimes in the same tent lol! Usually though, thats until I have space in another tent for the autos, as I grow mostly autos

I hope you feel better today!
Do you grow autos and photos at the same time? :pass:
I have a large tent for autos and a small one for photos. It is fun.

Currently I grow Bomb Seeds Atomic in the photoperiod tent. When they are done, I will start a test grow of Blk strains for CannaZone. Germination either in june or late july, depending on how hot the summer becomes.

Update:

WOOOOoooooooo! The ladies are getting big! I fimmed them a few days ago. I'll probably top the branches soon also to build multiple colas. I'll put them on 12/12 when they reach about 24" in height. Other than topping and fimming, I'll do very little plant training.

Ladies are looking good! Even the late transplants in the rear are rapidly gaining size. May bump up the solution ppms to 700 from the 600 they are at now.

Hammer of the Gods:

Hammer of the Gods A -pic1 -4-17-2017.jpg
Hammer of the Gods B -pic1 -4-17-2017.jpg

Trainwreck:

Trainwreck A -pic1 -4-17-2017.jpg
Trainwreck B -pic1 -4-17-2017.jpg

Back