Mephisto Genetics Aliens in my Auto Pots!!

It sure did! I'm going to go to Seagrow Bloom, as its the formula made to work with the Seagrow veg. I knew from the start I'd likely have issues though and it proved a point. The Bloom is 5-50-15 formula! Now that sounds stupid high in Phosphorus right? No not really if you compare it to people dumping "Bloom Boosters and "bud hardeners" ( both high phosphorus ) into their bloom mix. And this is why shit goes wrong in bloom for anyone if your not watching your ph like a hawk. Screw that! Its not needed, I've seen no better yields using this bloom nute than I got running straight veg nutes the entire grow. So we'll see what the Seagrow Bloom does, as I really like the veg nutes.

im guessing your bloom nute drop the pH causing lockout pop?

One of
Nice Bump! .. Nice Plants!!

giphy.gif
One of the funniest Gif's I've ever seen and I've seen lots. Thanks for the laughs. Oh and yes, Pop22 nice plants! Thinking of trying autopots with airpots thanks to your thread(s).

It sure did! I'm going to go to Seagrow Bloom, as its the formula made to work with the Seagrow veg. I knew from the start I'd likely have issues though and it proved a point. The Bloom is 5-50-15 formula! Now that sounds stupid high in Phosphorus right? No not really if you compare it to people dumping "Bloom Boosters and "bud hardeners" ( both high phosphorus ) into their bloom mix. And this is why shit goes wrong in bloom for anyone if your not watching your ph like a hawk. Screw that! Its not needed, I've seen no better yields using this bloom nute than I got running straight veg nutes the entire grow. So we'll see what the Seagrow Bloom does, as I really like the veg nutes.
I'm using grow more too and it's the bees knees and then some. I'm leaving Veg+Bloom behind for GM. Do you use cal-mag? I've noticed my plants need it using 16-16-16 and the bloom and Hawaiian bud.

As I use RO water, I add 120-150 ppm of cal/mag to every gallon I use.

I'm using grow more too and it's the bees knees and then some. I'm leaving Veg+Bloom behind for GM. Do you use cal-mag? I've noticed my plants need it using 16-16-16 and the bloom and Hawaiian bud.

DAMN DAMN DAMN!................................

Had a Dragon's Blood in the tent and the damned thing was a male and I caught it too late! I'm chopping the plants today before they are full of seed, and they are definitely pollinated.........

Might leave a couple buds on the Indica dom for the seeds though, might be a good cross!

Back