Mephisto Genetics Aliens in my Auto Pots!!

Oh man that sucks getting a couple seeds out of it would be a good idea though just to make sure it wasn't all for nothing. What do you plan on doing with the rest turn it into Edibles Etc?

DAMN DAMN DAMN!................................

Had a Dragon's Blood in the tent and the damned thing was a male and I caught it too late! I'm chopping the plants today before they are full of seed, and they are definitely pollinated.........

Might leave a couple buds on the Indica dom for the seeds though, might be a good cross!
Sorry to hear that pop, you had some fine Bud on the way.

Well they aren't completely ripe, but still got some pretty good bud. Trichs are about 65-70% cloudy so should still be decent. I'm guessing the plant I chopped will give 40-50grams. I think they Indica dom will go 60 or more so, the 2 smaller plant may give up another 30 together. Not great but still a fair harvest. Its my fault really, I got so busy with some home repairs I didn't check the plants for 2-3 days..........lol!

They smell very nice too!

Sorry to hear that pop, you had some fine Bud on the way.

In light of the fact you're talking Ripley's strength, 65-70% cloudy is still gonna make for some really good Meds. sans any "couchlock." Lol Hey, a nice size Cache of some fine smoke and your personal cross of exclusive seeds that may end up a Treasure in itself....nice salvage pop :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'll definitely be growing it again, I love the smell!

In light of the fact you're talking Ripley's strength, 65-70% cloudy is still gonna make for some really good Meds. sans any "couchlock." Lol Hey, a nice size Cache of some fine smoke and your personal cross of exclusive seeds that may end up a Treasure in itself....nice salvage pop :thumbsup:

I'll definitely be growing it again, I love the smell!
Just harvested my first....well actually first harvest anything and yes she smelled delicious! Kept a couple buds out of the proper dry and cure for sample and wow like nothing I've tasted before, for me it is kinda like dominant Pine and cool menthol on the exhale with a slight funk of some kind. Strong Buzz into a mellow melt...nice. Didn't pull much for a Ripley's it was kind of a headache grow thru out, Noob mistakes. The last 8-9 days she suddenly turned some dark colors on me, that was cool. Hope to see ya grow one again soon. :pass:

Last edited:
After chopping the last 2 plants yesterday, we had a big ball of scissor hash, a little bigger than a pea. We smoke three hits each. Knocked me out for an hour and stoned for at least three hours! DAMN! Completely ripe she'd be scary!

The runt of course probably gave up 10 grams, we'll see. The big Indica dom however...... had a LOT more bud than it looked like! In guessing she had 2 times as much bud as the other three put together! I'll have weights for each plant in a few days. For an early harvest, I can't complain! Judging by the scissor hash, this is some kickass weed!

Back