Photoperiod Hammer of The Gods and Trainwreck

I believ its automatic if you post in a thread. You'll get update notices
[
QUOTE="Nosias, post: 1416546, member: 37376"]@pop22 How does one subscribe to a thread?[/QUOTE]

Update:

The girls have exploded since being transplant into the auto pots! I watered them with 8 ounces of nutrient solution, Seagrow at 500ppms with 160 ppms of cal/mag in a gallon of RO water ph'd to 6.3. Should be ready to go on the res in a few days!

trainwreck pic1 -4-8-2017.jpg
Hammer of the gods pic1 -4-8-2017.jpg

Transplanted the other two seedlings into auto pots. Turned on the res to the larger plants. Solution is 150 ppms cal/mag and 380 ppms Seagrow. All my ladies are doing well! Sharing the tent with the ducksfoot for a couple more weeks.

Hammer of the Gods:
Hammer of god pic 1 -4-12-2017.jpg
Hammer of god pic 2 -4-12-2017.jpg

Trainwreck:

Trainwreck-A pic 1 -4-12-2017.jpg
Trainwreck-B pic 1 -4-12-2017.jpg
Trainwreck-Hammer of god pic 1 -4-12-2017.jpg

Update:
@912GreenSkell @dankstyle J @Discretepete2676 @Rebel @trailanimal @stepside
@1939bear @Maria Sanchez @FullDuplex @Waria

Ohhh the ladies are liking my coco and Seagrow! Plants have simply exploded under this light and their first taste of bottom fed nutes! Even the 2 that were too long in their small pots are growing rapidly. Hammer of the Gods and Trainwreck seem to be neck in neck in growth rate. I fimmed the 2 bigger plants this morning.

I've decided I'm going to ( ugh... ) shuffle the 2 tents to get these ladies under the QB light now insteading of waiting. That way, I can get them ducksfoot etc on 12/12 also, and not have to remove my Candy tomato thats about to give me fresh tomatoes! Going to be a lot of work. got to empty both tent, do some more cleaning and then put them all back in............ Going to need a healthy dose of canna pain meds when I'm done..lol!

Hammer of the Gods

Hammer of the Gods -A pic1 -4-14-2017.jpg
Hammer of the Gods -A pic2 -4-14-2017.jpg
Hammer of the Gods-B pic1 -4-14-2017.jpg

Trainwreck

Trainwreck -A pic1 -4-14-2017.jpg
Trainwreck -B pic1 -4-14-2017.jpg

Update:
@912GreenSkell @dankstyle J @Discretepete2676 @Rebel @trailanimal @stepside
@1939bear @Maria Sanchez @FullDuplex @Waria

Ohhh the ladies are liking my coco and Seagrow! Plants have simply exploded under this light and their first taste of bottom fed nutes! Even the 2 that were too long in their small pots are growing rapidly. Hammer of the Gods and Trainwreck seem to be neck in neck in growth rate. I fimmed the 2 bigger plants this morning.

I've decided I'm going to ( ugh... ) shuffle the 2 tents to get these ladies under the QB light now insteading of waiting. That way, I can get them ducksfoot etc on 12/12 also, and not have to remove my Candy tomato thats about to give me fresh tomatoes! Going to be a lot of work. got to empty both tent, do some more cleaning and then put them all back in............ Going to need a healthy dose of canna pain meds when I'm done..lol!

Hammer of the Gods

View attachment 733550 View attachment 733551 View attachment 733552

Trainwreck

View attachment 733554 View attachment 733555
those are some young beauties! work smart grobro

I like the train wreck alot ,been thinking about growing some tw ,I really dig the effect,great job as always pop22.

I've grown Sweet Seeds Trainwreck Auto three times, damn fine strain! This is my first photo period Trainwreck. I like her looks so far! I believe these are Seedsman's Trainwreck.

I like the train wreck alot ,been thinking about growing some tw ,I really dig the effect,great job as always pop22.

UPDATE [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]:

Well, I did it! I got both tents emptied, cleaned and put back together the way I want them! Though it would take me a couple days, but I was feeling good and didn't want to stop. NOW the photos are under the QB light and can veg there a couple weeks.

Plant in the middle is an auto Blueberry that I don't think is going to auto.... I'll just let her stay with the photos. But... she may get lost in the jungle!

QB Tent pic1 -4-14-2017.jpg
QB Tent pic2 -4-14-2017.jpg

Back