Humboldt Seed Organization H.S.O. Grow Off - "Dedoverde Haze" - Frogster Grow

Update

Today I transplanted both the H.S.O. "Dedoverde Haze" to their final home.

Using my Autopots with Airdomes, the Airdomes are just 50% covered with washed clay pebbles.

View attachment 1059951

I then mixed up my standard tried and tested soil mix.

View attachment 1059949

50% Canna Pro Soil, with 25% added Perlite & 25% added washed pebbles, some charge and some Plant Magic Oldtimers "Mycorrhizae"

View attachment 1059950

All mixed well and the Autopots filled.

Watered with Ph'd water and the seedlings were potted.

Plant 1 (the older of the two)
View attachment 1059947

Plant 2 (the backup seed)
View attachment 1059948

They were transferred to the "shared" Grow Tent, each now under their own 55w Autocob.

View attachment 1059945

And here they will remain for the duration of the grow.

Hand watering with ph'd water and a a dash of Mammoth P. This will continue until I turn on the Autopots / Airdomes next week sometime.

:pass:

@CannaZone Tier 1 , @CannaZone Tier 2 , @CannaZone Tier 3 , @HSO-Mark

Now we are talking :thumbsup:

Let them get settled into their forever home and we will see a massive explosion in growth :thumbsup:

Things are about to really take of in here and we can't wait to see how this grow turn out :pass:

Looking great from this end buddy :slap:

Kind regards

Mark..

Update

On my last grow I suffered a mild attack of "Spider Mites" so I used a smoke bomb to purify my tent before transplanting and will add some predators as an early preventative measure for this grow.

All plants have now been potted up into Autopots with Airdomes and reside in my grow tent.

Each plant now has a dedicated 55w Autocob. They are still adjusting from their transplant, running lights 24/0 for the next few days.

Feed & water via the Reservoir / Autopots and Airdomes are active, Half strength grow nutrients with a dash of extra Magnesium.

21st May 2019 Plant 1.jpg

21st May 2019 Plant 2.jpg

Target Temp:- 23C & Rh 62% - Not far off, as below.

Pulse 21st May 2019.jpg

The tent (being shared with 1 other plant.

All Pots 21st May 2019.jpg

Lookin great in there dude.

Watching this one closely as I'm D E S P E R A T E to try some of the HSO Autos. Not sure why it's taken me this long...

Update

On my last grow I suffered a mild attack of "Spider Mites" so I used a smoke bomb to purify my tent before transplanting and will add some predators as an early preventative measure for this grow.

All plants have now been potted up into Autopots with Airdomes and reside in my grow tent.

Each plant now has a dedicated 55w Autocob. They are still adjusting from their transplant, running lights 24/0 for the next few days.

Feed & water via the Reservoir / Autopots and Airdomes are active, Half strength grow nutrients with a dash of extra Magnesium.

View attachment 1061956

View attachment 1061957

View attachment 1061954

View attachment 1061955

looking strong Frogster!

Update

View attachment 1061956

View attachment 1061957

View attachment 1061954

View attachment 1061955

Nice call on using the smoke bomb for the mites buddy. I would definitely add those predators as I would not use any pesticides as you enter the flower stage :thumbsup:

Fingers crossed that this has eliminated the "borg" :pass:

Until next time my friend :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

Nice call on using the smoke bomb for the mites buddy. I would definitely add those predators as I would not use any pesticides as you enter the flower stage [emoji106]

Until next time my friend [emoji106]

Kind regards

Mark..
Theres always dr zymes eliminator....

Sent by a weed nerd

Nice call on using the smoke bomb for the mites buddy. I would definitely add those predators as I would not use any pesticides as you enter the flower stage :thumbsup:

Until next time my friend :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..

Theres always dr zymes eliminator....

Sent by a weed nerd

I am lucky to have a friend who is a "Pest Controller", and also a Stoner...

Anyway, he came over and set one of these off in my empty tent (with equipment still in place), after 24 Hours the tent was ventilated well, and ready for restocking with my new plants.

Smoke Bomb.jpg

This is a restricted product (only for sale to registered operators) and marked !! PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY !! - It contains a high % of Permethrin, (Permethrin is an insecticide in the pyrethroid family. Pyrethroids are synthetic chemicals that act like natural extracts from the chrysanthemum flower).

The manufacturer states:- Coopex ® insecticidal smoke generators are biodegradable products which have highly penetrative smoke for fast, efficient control with no risk of environmental contamination. The clean smoke leaves no unsightly deposit, tainting or residual odour. Safe for use in food areas.

Looks like it did the trick, time will tell.

:cheers:

Update

Both girls are now feeding from the bottle... The Autopots are starting to do their thing !

Lights raised to keep optimum distance from each plant. I love the AutoCobs @BigSm0

From today the girls went onto a 20/4 Light cycle.

24tht May 2019 Plant 1.jpg

24tht May 2019 Plant 2.jpg

Environment is holding well, although I had to add a humidifier to raise the RH a tad to my desired target.

Pulse 24th May 2019.jpg

@HSO-Mark

Update Week 5

Tag:- @St. Tom
Tag:- @HSO-Mark

Lots happening this week

AFN down for 2 days, a mini heatwave, high humidity, and a lot of "juggling" required to keep the Temps and Rh on track.

Changes made :-

Added 2 x humidifiers and 1 x dehumidifier and another fan to balance Temps & Rh.

The temps were higher than I wanted, and the Dehumidifier adds even more heat, so I needed more humidity to cool the air down.... When tuned and balanced it works well.

Both HSO girls are doing well, but 1 week apart in age.

Normally I would be starting a feed transition from grow to flower nutes as plant 1 is at that stage, but plant 2 (and another plant in the tent) need another week on grow.feed.

I can't be arsed to set up a seperate res just for plant 1, so I am keeping them all on Veg feed at present.

Two HSO "Dedoverde Haze" plants, two different phenos.

01st June 2019 Plant 1.jpg

01st June 2019 Plant 2.jpg

Plant 1 is the tallest / biggest and given the parentage of it's genes, probably represents the strain better... But I also like the shorter bushier structure of plant 2.

I tossed a coin to decide what one to take forward as my "HSO Grow off plant", and am happy that "Plant 2" Won.

Plant 2
is therefore my official entry.

The tent as it is today....

Tent 01st June 2019.jpg

Last edited:
Back