Outdoor Guerilla's guerilla grows 2015

Reminds me of the time I was a trustee at an adjoining county and maintained the grounds at the courthouse. Someone had planted a seed right outside the back steps and everytime the janitor would ask me what it was, I'd say idn, let's let it grow and see what it does, lol. It was already a foot tall when I became a trustee so I wasn't worried about being accused of it and later on when it was 4ft tall, someone took a picture of it and put it in the local paper ... gotta love it ... :rofl:

:grin:K.....i was thinkin ....bad idea generaly. ..but i got a question/notion. ..dragons i know nothin really but very curious. Are there auto dwarf dragons? Im thinkin for urban guerilla cause of all the color and stuff they kinda at passing glance don't look like weed..i bet in a bed of flowers theyd fit in.
soooo...i want an really colourful auto dwarf dragon...suggestions? Dicuss.

Someone who's grown them outdoors will hopefully answer you. Their are lots of autos that are very compact though. Some of Mephisto's strains stay fairly small, yet put out gobs of buds! also. you could go out once they've grown a bit and pinch the tops

Or lst yeah..more curious about colour an recognizable. Ya know " gee that leaf kinda looks likes weed...but its purple an shit ..neat...so were we gonna have lunch?"
I want that guy.

Well i realived i neglected to dose the butn grow with slug bait...back up i go. Pic of the jacks after 5days tranplant an rain.
9DzeWGp.jpg

Well i realized i neglected to dose the butn grow with slug bait...back up i go. Pic of the jacks after 5days tranplant an rain.
9DzeWGp.jpg

Subbed guerrilla, I checked out that milk n water mix for preventative mildew. Cheers homie. That spot with the trees bent over looks great er wat to grow sum wat

:peace:

Gday lads,

I cut some mould out of a photo AND one of my magnum autos too yesterday. I might chop the photo's tomorrow or thursday, depending on weather as they are nearly ready and I have more rain forecast end of week so I don't want to risk losing them. As for the auto's they are at LEAST 3 weeks away. Corgy showed me the link re milk / water spray so I want to try your milk / buttermilk preventative spray. Guerilla..whats your ratio ? is there any funny taste to the buds after using this ? thanks :peace:

I think you will have trouble deliver the active ingredient into the buds, and the mould is already there waiting for the right conditions, but give it a try. Maybe try spaying part of the Buds on a plant and see if there is any different, if you can afford a little cursory scientific endeavour.... Lol

Like all non-systemic pesticides and fungicides, making contact is the name of the game....

I think you will have trouble deliver the active ingredient into the buds, and the mould is already there waiting for the right conditions, but give it a try. Maybe try spaying part of the Buds on a plant and see if there is any different, if you can afford a little cursory scientific endeavour.... Lol

Like all non-systemic pesticides and fungicides, making contact is the name of the game....

Thanks Corgy, yes I know what you mean, my photo's are close to ready, tight buds so I am gonna chop them tomorrow afternoon, have a sunny dry day forecast simply not gonna risk losing them over the next week or two. As for the auto's, their buds are not that tight as they still have a way to go so I'll give them a try with the milk mix, I got nothing to lose I guess except 4 auto's to mould lol. Do you know what ratio Guerilla uses with his buttermilk mix ? I am heading to town soon, gonna buy some buttermilk and i have milk, so I'll wait to hear from you guys, It's dry today and not too humid so I'll spray the auto's tomorrow when dry & sunny.

See post #29 and a few posts from there. Will be interesting to hear what you think of the effect, if any.

Back