Outdoor Guerilla's guerilla grows 2015

Corgy seems to have taken to the job...
i use a mix of 1/9 millk/water. An spray till soaked. No after taste and no toxins :)
Sorry to late fer photos. works best as preventive.
have u tried a focused spray of iso to kill the mold an srop from spreading? Never tried myself but.....what ya got to lose?.

i use a mix of 1/9 millk/water. An spray till soaked. No after taste and no toxins :)
have u tried a focused spray of iso to kill the mold an srop from spreading? Never tried myself but.....what ya got to lose?.

Thank G, the photo's are sweet, they are being chopped today or tomorrow at latest... temps & humidity have dropped, now it feels like autumn, so hopefully for you it's feeling like spring over there.

Ok, against my intuition, I have sprayed the auto's with 1 milk/9 water till soaked, in the morning sunshine. There seems to be alot of info around the www recommending this preventative treatment, either that or it's the worlds biggest april fool joke in the mj world and I'm an april fool.

"focused spray of iso"... sorry not sure what you mean ???

Iso alcohol to kill mold an prevent spread. Try to just spray efected area an then cut out. Gonna try this this year....unless i can git an oz ta do it first. ......lol.
yeah def spring here but the boys back east got some to go yet.
the milk treatment in nanna approved sooooo....

Iso alcohol to kill mold an prevent spread. Try to just spray efected area an then cut out. Gonna try this this year....unless i can git an oz ta do it first. ......lol.
yeah def spring here but the boys back east got some to go yet.
the milk treatment in nanna approved sooooo....

I woke up at 2am, had a few cones and started having visions of my magnums all covered with the grey fuzz, but alas all was well at first light, nanna is right of course lol.

hmm iso alcohol hey ? The humidity has disappeared so I'm not expecting any more mould, and also G... Picture 7.png !! ;-p lol , but, jokes aside, sounds feasible for treating effected area, let me know how it works ;-)

Last edited:
Im an unkown quantity. ......cool!
AND not only am I also from part unknown I have unknown parts!

Im an unkown quantity. ......cool!
AND not only am I also from part unknown I have unknown parts!

LOL, I found that little comment by accident and now I am looking at everyones ! I'm impressed with mine...Picture 8.png

H2O2 looks the best weapon against molds:

" If there is a moderate infection hydrogen peroxide (3% solution) may be used. It may be poured over the leaves or applied with q-tips. Some growers have even resorted to dipping their entire plants into the solution to kill the fungi. Hydrogen peroxide will convert to water in the open air and will not harm or leave a residue on your plant."

http://cwanalytical.com/fungal-abat...p-free-mold-yeast-and-bacterial-contamination

I feel better about the h202.... ii use it already to git extre O to the roos t in rainy season. As bal said it breaks down to water.. and oxygen.
Gonna try this n the fall.

Back