Outdoor Guerilla's guerilla grows 2015

Iol ep.....were all slow somtimes. .
im on a phone so i suffer from a text impediment. ...
i find buttermilk more effective in the antifugus solution.
If ya got mold get iso.

i find buttermilk more effective in the antifugus solution.

Buttermilk........due to higher acidity?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buttermilk

Buttermilk refers to a number of dairy drinks. Originally, buttermilk was the liquid left behind after churning butter out of cream. This type of buttermilk is known astraditional buttermilk.
The term buttermilk also refers to a range of fermented milk drinks, common in warm climates (e.g., the Balkans, the Middle East, Turkey, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka and the Southern United States) where unrefrigerated fresh milk sours quickly,[SUP][1][/SUP] as well as in colder climates, such as Scandinavia, Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, Germany, Poland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic. This fermented dairy product known as cultured buttermilk is produced from cow's milk and has a characteristically sour taste caused by lactic acid bacteria. This variant is made using one of two species of bacteria—either Lactococcus lactis or Lactobacillus bulgaricus, which creates more tartness.
The tartness of buttermilk is due to acid in the milk. The increased acidity is primarily due to lactic acid produced by lactic acid bacteria while fermenting lactose, the primary sugar in milk. As the bacteria produce lactic acid, the pH of the milk decreases and casein, the primary milk protein, precipitates, causing the curdling or clabbering of milk. This process makes buttermilk thicker than plain milk. While both traditional and cultured buttermilk contain lactic acid, traditional buttermilk tends to be less viscous, whereas cultured buttermilk is more viscous.[SUP][2][/SUP]
Buttermilk can be drunk straight, and it can also be used in cooking. Soda bread is a bread in which buttermilk reacts with the rising agent, sodium bicarbonate, to produce carbon dioxide.

How to make it yourself

[h=5]INGREDIENTS[/h]
  • Milk (just under one cup)
  • 1 Tablespoon white vinegar or lemon juice

• Prep Time: 5 minutes

• Total Time: 5 minutes
  • Yield: 1 cup

[h=5]PREPARATION[/h]1. Place a Tablespoon of white vinegar or lemon juice in a liquid measuring cup.
2. Add enough milk to bring the liquid up to the one-cup line.
3. Let stand for five minute. Then, use as much as your recipe calls for.

I guess so...jus wat i was taught and its held up over the years.

1424963210476.jpg
So i got seven auto jack germed and to auto northern in flower. .as well as broccoli squash lettuce ect. Grow box getting crowded. ...but the yahoo birds are back so its gonna git warmer soon.

Charge the phone an I'll take ya all fer a hike :)

Last edited:
Phones charged n boots tied tight, I'm ready mang

Just gearing up after getting boys of ta school. Glad yer comming darth. Gonna do the swamp and burn today...maybe hit the quarry.
Tommorow im gonna prep my wally world hole. ...curious if i can pull it off ...about 45f from the parking lot of a wally world.
Easy to pick up supplies lol.

Argh the swamp grow gas been compromised. ....god dam kids.....they know now..wont go back

DQQ0PcU.jpg

Well the nl grew fast in stretch and got a little heat burn frm the lights while i was at work.....dam u job. So i lsted them down. But there looking good none the less imo.
got my seedling starting to harden for the great outdoors and i got a weeks vaca to go an finish up in the woods prep at months end.

zPR4tkf.jpg

and a little shot of a baby bud....so cute.

Growing by a walmart parking lot sounds like trouble bro, I wouldnt recommend it.

Back