Indoor Growtogrow inside grow and part time breeding.

Thanks Bailey[emoji482]I appreciate it bro and thanks to the little birdie whom sent you the cracker crumbs to follow to my thread.[emoji481][emoji482] As that little birdie probably knows I'm not very good with links and setting up to help people find their way to navigate through all the threads that I've created along the way since I've been here on AFN
But I have a couple of outside grow threads and I think I got 2 inside grow threads and I have one more that I'm doing for Seedstockers...
I don't like to brag too much but that Somango from 2017 that was a hell of a plant I couldn't really believe how big the buds got on that plant.

I'm so stoked[emoji573] that I got a seed from that plant and she's took and is growing... it's going to be a monster.... I can't wait to see what it's going to be like.[emoji13][emoji482]
Its mother grew the same way it started out big and in the Summer sun it grew as much as 3" a day for several days it's all documented in my first outdoor grow Journal I had on AFN.
So if this girl's anything like her mother watch out she's going to be a monster...
I might do a little light dep on her just before flowering time happens in my area. Maybe bump it up by two or three weeks ahead of the normal flowering schedule. Thats about August 15th... That's what I did in 2017 but I didn't plant until Memorial Day weekend the end of May.

But this year I'm going to move her outside in the beginning of May. I'll be moving her in and out until the day light hours reach 14 plus hours and then in the ground she go's.
So it will have an additional 3 to 4 weeks plus she'll have the grow time inside after the cloning is all done. So all of the veg time to grow even bigger[emoji482][emoji482][emoji482][emoji269][emoji268][emoji267][emoji319]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
What yeild did you get from the previous somango plant m8
I'm really looking forward to watching /learning from ure outside work as I'm considering doing a outside grow this season myself .

That sounds awsome m8 I've never tried any thin mint yet but I will soon as I'm growing SEEDSTOCKER thin mint crack just now for the 2019 battle .
I would like to hear the smoke report on that Thin mint crack definitely.
I've not had any thin mint anything myself yet from any breeder. I've had Girl Scout cookie once but it was from the dispensary and it was really
bad. [emoji44]

It seems the mint with a lot of my patient clients is a pretty big hit.
I have to start another chocolate mint OG. I've just ran out and already got people asking me for it again. It won't be ready for another 4 to 6 months.[emoji12][emoji482]

I'm really looking forward to watching /learning from ure outside work as I'm considering doing a outside grow this season myself .
That was an almost 3 lb plant I got a whole wheelbarrow load out of it for real
9dd91fa5d6759344a729ccb82fd6ac27.jpg
fcf71cfa9d7f983b66b679434975a07f.jpg
fe2a84b51f7c040fb27133f5b225fdd4.jpg
0250a4880616c853f7ebf546ae3d3b9d.jpg
af52fc7d3f71a83c4e9f99ea92eae92a.jpg
ffa4bafe25fa37081ed507e6d6c6ba74.jpg
d70b37ce161941e8d063c3d83da39c56.jpg
7a364a27db5211f64bdd1ba7ee07f34c.jpg

Thanks [emoji481][emoji482]
You're more than welcome to learn from me. I'll help you best I can.
I'll tell you right now if you going to start growing outside you want to get your soil started right now start amending it and preparing it.
I've had my soil cooking now since last fall and I add to it all the time it's a frozen pile right now but I throw all of my household scraps on it everyday and when Springtime comes it'll end up getting turned into it and the plant will use it eventually.

You want them organic nutrients that be helping in the beginning veg breaking or broke down right now and mixed into your super soil really well. So the plant can use those veggie nutrients right away as soon as you start putting your plant in the super soil that you prepared.

Then when you plant outside you add more amendments to the soil at the bottom of your hole or pot. That haven't had a chance to break down yet.
Then towards the end of the veg them amendments will have started to break down and the plant can start using them from let's say the end of July through the end of the grow.
This one of the layering tricks. Like a lasagna all the different layers of nutrients for when the plant reaches certain stages in its life.

I believe that the root system is going to reach these nutrients by the end of the veg. But they may have reached them already but in my mind I think about things as they grow so when the plant gets to wear I think it should be I'll put in the nutrients there and mix it into that area and then put the rest of my already cooked super soil on top of that.
So if you're growing from seed then the plant has a fairly long Taproot and it goes down a couple of feet if the soil allows it to.
And if you're growing from a clone then the clone doesn't have a Tap Root clones don't come with taproots so the plant is only going to grow about 12 to 15 in at best 20in down and but it grows out wide in a roundabout large area usually as far out as you can water. It'll will only go about 10 to 12 in to 15 in down at best and all the nutrients need to be in that layer cuz it's not going to go any deeper.
So with that being said when the flower time comes I want my flowering nutes to be down at the bottom at around 8 to 10 to 12 inchs where I believe the roots are going to be at feeding on the flowering clones nutes at that time.
And from seed down as far as 14 to 18 inches for the flowering nutes.[emoji482]

Thanks [emoji481][emoji482]
You're more than welcome to learn from me. I'll help you best I can.
I'll tell you right now if you going to start growing outside you want to get your soil started right now start amending it and preparing it.
I've had my soil cooking now since last fall and I add to it all the time it's a frozen pile right now but I throw all of my household scraps on it everyday and when Springtime comes it'll end up getting turned into it and the plant will use it eventually.

You want them organic nutrients that be helping in the beginning veg breaking or broke down right now and mixed into your super soil really well. So the plant can use those veggie nutrients right away as soon as you start putting your plant in the super soil that you prepared.

Then when you plant outside you add more amendments to the soil at the bottom of your hole or pot. That haven't had a chance to break down yet.
Then towards the end of the veg them amendments will have started to break down and the plant can start using them from let's say the end of July through the end of the grow.
This one of the layering tricks. Like a lasagna all the different layers of nutrients for when the plant reaches certain stages in its life.

I believe that the root system is going to reach these nutrients by the end of the veg. But they may have reached them already but in my mind I think about things as they grow so when the plant gets to wear I think it should be I'll put in the nutrients there and mix it into that area and then put the rest of my already cooked super soil on top of that.
So if you're growing from seed then the plant has a fairly long Taproot and it goes down a couple of feet if the soil allows it to.
And if you're growing from a clone then the clone doesn't have a Tap Root clones don't come with taproots so the plant is only going to grow about 12 to 15 in at best 20in down and but it grows out wide in a roundabout large area usually as far out as you can water. It'll will only go about 10 to 12 in to 15 in down at best and all the nutrients need to be in that layer cuz it's not going to go any deeper.
So with that being said when the flower time comes I want my flowering nutes to be down at the bottom at around 8 to 10 to 12 inchs where I believe the roots are going to be at feeding on the flowering clones nutes at that time.
And from seed down as far as 14 to 18 inches for the flowering nutes.[emoji482]

That's awsome info m8 that makes alot of sense .
I have plant magic soil mixed with coco I have added bat quano / blood n bone meal and worm casting and mykos cooking away in my warmish back cupboard until end of April maybe may . I have my spot picked and I have slug pellets and chicken wire too help protect them .
That's were I'm at right now before any advice you have given so when I dig my spot I'll do layers also they will be starting from seed in a pot for 2 weeks before they hit the big outdoors

That's awsome info m8 that makes alot of sense .
I have plant magic soil mixed with coco I have added bat quano / blood n bone meal and worm casting and mykos cooking away in my warmish back cupboard until end of April maybe may . I have my spot picked and I have slug pellets and chicken wire too help protect them .
That's were I'm at right now before any advice you have given so when I dig my spot I'll do layers also they will be starting from seed in a pot for 2 weeks before they hit the big outdoors
Perfect Bailey you're on point.

Do you have a lot of problems with slugs in your area?

Yeah that's a really good idea to grow inside a couple of weeks early.
I like to grow my plants much earlier then what a lot of people do. I like my plants to be big before I set them out.
you don't have to do it that way but. I like growing my shit big that's how I grow big now.

I know my 2017 Garden was almost all from seed planted at Memorial Day weekend but last year when I set out for my 2018 outside grow I grew everything indoors and then set it out and I set it out early and it was already big. most of the plants where around 2 ft tall and they had been all topped at least once or twice on all branches I also started to manipulate them with LST EST however you want to call it.
I forget I grow so much weed I forget what I do all the time well half the time I just guess what I'm doing LOL sometimes LOL..[emoji44]
I use a lot of extra amendments though in my soil these days I've come to find out that Cal Mag deficiencies seem to happen much more regularly and so to combat that I use extra bone meal and extra blood meal in my organic growing.. extra humic acid extra phosphates and I use a product called triple phosphate everything I do is extra so if the instructions say 1 cup per cubic yard I would put in 3 cups possibly 4 cups in that same cubic yard yes it's overload but so far so good I've had no issues the only thing I don't like using an abundance of is nitrogen but I give them plenty of organic nitrogen that breaks down slowly I believe in this process a lot I think it helps the plant grow throughout its entire grow with a better color but I don't want to say it'll it'll help your bud structure cuz you got to find that fine line per strain some strains grow better some strains don't I worry about bud structure a lot cuz I want my buds to be dank. But some breeds don't grow dank Budz like the chocolate mint OG it's a leafy plant with leafy buds they're not real dank but it has so much resin on it it really doesn't matter.
But as I've said in all of my journals and anything else that I've talked about along the way I don't measure hardly anything rarely I'll read the instructions and see what it does know what the product is or know what the amendment is in the pudding and have some kind of knowledge of it and then I'll just throw handfuls of this or cups of that or shovel full of this so I can't help you with telling you what size portions to use of anything I can just tell you to be careful of bird guano's cuz it's super high in nitrogen so I use bird guano's sparingly but I like to use them I love using Peruvian seabird guano but again you got to be really careful and it really probably doesn't matter what kind of seabird guano you use because it's all got sea life in it and which is very good for your plants.
I got a new fertilizer on using these days also alpaca poop it's the first time I've grown with it so I can't tell you what my outcome will be like but Jorge Cervantes like sitting so I'm on board I like a lot of things he has said about cannabis and growing so I follow a lot of what he says but not everything.
kelp is very good for your plants there's a lot of things I could go on forever LOL I'm not going to bore you to death right now but we'll talk about that stuff later I got a bunch of shit I got to do and I got to get going it's already late have a good one[emoji482]

Perfect Bailey you're on point.

Do you have a lot of problems with slugs in your area?

Yeah that's a really good idea to grow inside a couple of weeks early.
I like to grow my plants much earlier then what a lot of people do. I like my plants to be big before I set them out.
you don't have to do it that way but. I like growing my shit big that's how I grow big now.

I know my 2017 Garden was almost all from seed planted at Memorial Day weekend but last year when I set out for my 2018 outside grow I grew everything indoors and then set it out and I set it out early and it was already big. most of the plants where around 2 ft tall and they had been all topped at least once or twice on all branches I also started to manipulate them with LST EST however you want to call it.
I forget I grow so much weed I forget what I do all the time well half the time I just guess what I'm doing LOL sometimes LOL..[emoji44]
I use a lot of extra amendments though in my soil these days I've come to find out that Cal Mag deficiencies seem to happen much more regularly and so to combat that I use extra bone meal and extra blood meal in my organic growing.. extra humic acid extra phosphates and I use a product called triple phosphate everything I do is extra so if the instructions say 1 cup per cubic yard I would put in 3 cups possibly 4 cups in that same cubic yard yes it's overload but so far so good I've had no issues the only thing I don't like using an abundance of is nitrogen but I give them plenty of organic nitrogen that breaks down slowly I believe in this process a lot I think it helps the plant grow throughout its entire grow with a better color but I don't want to say it'll it'll help your bud structure cuz you got to find that fine line per strain some strains grow better some strains don't I worry about bud structure a lot cuz I want my buds to be dank. But some breeds don't grow dank Budz like the chocolate mint OG it's a leafy plant with leafy buds they're not real dank but it has so much resin on it it really doesn't matter.
But as I've said in all of my journals and anything else that I've talked about along the way I don't measure hardly anything rarely I'll read the instructions and see what it does know what the product is or know what the amendment is in the pudding and have some kind of knowledge of it and then I'll just throw handfuls of this or cups of that or shovel full of this so I can't help you with telling you what size portions to use of anything I can just tell you to be careful of bird guano's cuz it's super high in nitrogen so I use bird guano's sparingly but I like to use them I love using Peruvian seabird guano but again you got to be really careful and it really probably doesn't matter what kind of seabird guano you use because it's all got sea life in it and which is very good for your plants.
I got a new fertilizer on using these days also alpaca poop it's the first time I've grown with it so I can't tell you what my outcome will be like but Jorge Cervantes like sitting so I'm on board I like a lot of things he has said about cannabis and growing so I follow a lot of what he says but not everything.
kelp is very good for your plants there's a lot of things I could go on forever LOL I'm not going to bore you to death right now but we'll talk about that stuff later I got a bunch of shit I got to do and I got to get going it's already late have a good one[emoji482]

Have a good one m8 speak soon .

Update flower room.
Trimmed the other day. It'll be most likely the last one other than the occasional snip here and there.
16a6a971fb823ba1846f713fc8bbc079.jpg
53a7b91eb48c1a861970047d7e4e404d.jpg
6c2bb48d9626fee807d28d9c0d32ba2f.jpg
d8282aa3eca18c5590da949501e8aa1b.jpg
7a4a1002f1ea6253c2886e26629c4b3a.jpg
07258b8c8652f38008e9eb428977d6ca.jpg
40b39eb1d8175b16dada6e26229f4fe9.jpg
4f0f6fdf43d8c4f28df454f695307eed.jpg
4025e98f7e49b182682e2df1a05d9e23.jpg
b710fca1c062b9f1da70443524f1a148.jpg
86924f5af08618498e3780ae0b26194f.jpg
381b96e9e7badde2f874b975fafe82a3.jpg
03744f407f36492f8ff8be4c76a8f181.jpg
2030061449a46973cb0c5b6f07a87d2d.jpg
75e533cfc06625a59acde5951311044f.jpg
24fd4c869d7a28377ef4f1e0c0678773.jpg
c98be4d9ac67ebf72bcb522c585f62a5.jpg
cb673f5b46d43eade1bc1fe00fdf29cf.jpg

Oops I got a few pics of the veggie garden in there somehow I had just smoked before I wrote that post oops[emoji44][emoji297]

Last edited:
Back