Indoor Growtogrow inside grow and part time breeding.

nice tech for germing various strains in the one small spot [emoji106] split looks well bandaged up,its rare that they dont take again :goodluck:
looking good keep er lit.
:pighug:
Thanks archie[emoji481][emoji482]
Well hopefully somebody will get education out of it cuz I'm in the School of Hard Knocks right now LOL LOL it's the life of a farmer right LoL

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Thanks DJ.[emoji482] I cant wait to run it.
I just put the Eary skunk from inside / outside in storage paper bags. She gave me 3/4 lbs + and was a runt to start with. She took a long time to get good size so long that I had forgot about her for a while. It took a few weeks to bring her back to flowering health. But she came out alright.

What's that early skunk smell like I always wondered about that one .I believe it to be related to green poison but just a hunch .

What's that early skunk smell like I always wondered about that one .I believe it to be related to green poison but just a hunch .
Fruity kind of like a prune fresh prunes not old dried-out ones and it's got like some deep earthy under tones that kind of ride along the lines of rotten fruit.
Smoke some a little bit ago.
It had a good energetic and Earthy and little woody. I'll smoke some more I'm doing all my trimming right now I've been doing it since like 11 this morning I'm on my 4th plant the sage and sour I'm doing right now from the inside grow that big monster 1 it's going to take me awhile to finish kind of just started it. I did the chocolate mint OG Bubba Kush Early Skunk and now the sage and sour

Last edited:
im so bad at posting a split second before or after somebody :face:
ouch on the somango,whats the buds like ?
:pighug:
Well the samango is a big plant from seedsman huge Indica the one I have. My avatar with Michigan in it my avatar that's a samango bud and the Avatar that had before with the lady with the big bud in front of her that's the same bud. That plant it had three of them big buds on her like that from my outside grow 2017.
Smoke report she's real fruity strong After Effects euphoric pain relieving definitely

Last edited:
So I had to cut off the dead 1/2.
It sure is big. It is really 1/2 the plant. It's 3ft long and 2 ft wide. Big loss for an inside grow.

f82018abd1f67630eb04da10ba04130a.jpg
b8e12be048db8eec24f971f66d8d77ea.jpg
6638fdce2489ef4387ca8451bf58eecb.jpg
62798538a9ca7f3494394c08686309ce.jpg

Fruity kind of like a prune fresh prunes not old dried-out ones and it's got like some deep earthy under tones that kind of ride along the lines of rotten fruit.
Smoke some a little bit ago.
It had a good energetic and Earthy and little woody. I'll smoke some more I'm doing all my trimming right now I've been doing it since like 11 this morning I'm on my 4th plant the sage and sour I'm doing right now from the inside grow that big monster 1 it's going to take me awhile to finish kind of just started it. I did the chocolate mint OG Bubba Kush Early Skunk and now the sage and sour

Just as I thought I spend hours an hours studying these lines so I can give them the best experience when I farm them or breed them .I find it absolutely fascinating genetics an how they adapt to there environmental factors .That chocolate mint og sure is a favorite of yours friend .Does she flower fast how many phenos have you encountered?

Just as I thought I spend hours an hours studying these lines so I can give them the best experience when I farm them or breed them .I find it absolutely fascinating genetics an how they adapt to there environmental factors .That chocolate mint og sure is a favorite of yours friend .Does she flower fast how many phenos have you encountered?
Thank you friend thank you very much.[emoji481][emoji482][emoji91][emoji150][emoji100][emoji100]

Yes the chocolate mint OG is definitely one of my favorites and so is the blueberry from seedsman absolutely one of my favorites too they mix very well together they complement one another the chocolate mint OG has a very pronounced minty after flavor and it has a white chocolate smell to it with the mint also and when you mix that with the blueberry if you mix them together or if you smoke one then the other vice versa with a cup of coffee or tea That's out cold.
Chocolate mint OG outside will flower within 6-7 weeks you can Harvest it in 7 weeks she's done inside roughly around the same time 6-7 weeks.
I really don't know how many I've come across I tell you the truth I have no idea I grow a lot I'm always growing since I started legally growing I haven't stopped everyday 365 growing it's been 5 years now hence my name. Growtogrow [emoji481][emoji482]

Thank you friend thank you very much.[emoji481][emoji482][emoji91][emoji150][emoji100][emoji100]

Yes the chocolate mint OG is definitely one of my favorites and so is the blueberry from seedsman absolutely one of my favorites too they mix very well together they complement one another the chocolate mint OG has a very pronounced minty after flavor and it has a white chocolate smell to it with the mint also and when you mix that with the blueberry if you mix them together or if you smoke one then the other vice versa with a cup of coffee or tea That's out cold.
Chocolate mint OG outside will flower within 6-7 weeks you can Harvest it in 7 weeks she's done inside roughly around the same time 6-7 weeks.
I really don't know how many I've come across I tell you the truth I have no idea I grow a lot I'm always growing since I started legally growing I haven't stopped everyday 365 growing it's been 5 years now hence my name. Growtogrow [emoji481][emoji482]

I went all out ridiculous one year growing that seedsman Blueberry she got about 10 feet tall an a explosive width mom one year got one with sativa leaves an sativa like buds with a blueberry smell but the damn russets were heavy as well .That mint og definitely sounds like my kinda girl to run .I'm definitely glad imma start deppin in March so I can run a larger number of plants on my med card so I can research an grow out more strains .I love that unknown feeling of trying a new plant .

Back