Indoor Growtogrow inside grow and part time breeding.

cool germinating technique! Haven't seen a lot of Seedsman strains, this will will be interesting.
I use a baking soda solution on PM that wants to set up shop on the stems. It will burn pistols so I try to shield buds from over spray. First I remove leaves with PM, and keep bottom of plants open to good air flow. If I spy a speak on sugar leaf at base of bud I remove leaf and with backing soda solution on my fingers wash down stem at base of bud. I've used baking soda successfully on stem rot with repeated applications. Bud Rot and PM are with me every year, I rely on close and constant inspection to get me through. Fortunately bugs haven't been a major problem in the greenhouse.
Thanks trailanimal[emoji481][emoji482]
How have you used the baking soda? What is the mix ratio? And you say it burns the pistols on the bud so Shield the buds interesting. So have you tried it on live powdery mildew on a leaf to see if it kills it that way as well? It's interesting to know.
The alcohol and water with the soap has worked real well with the bugs and the hydrogen peroxide and water has worked very well for a defense and as a killer for the p.m..
It's interesting you haven't seen very many seedsman strains since they give out freebies all the time but maybe nobody writes about them?
I found their strains to be very good though.
The Citrus super haze and Blueberry very good[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Man have I got some bad luck[emoji58]
6ce523b96dadefff3e81879be2d4898f.jpg
6dfd7be84a5b88695f3f118782b8871e.jpg
d0807ecc007569faee2bb07518fc294d.jpg
9b56548ee2123ab2dc0ff2bbe70f1bb6.jpg
8d6d63b8268fbe15542ed81c8401975f.jpg

Hey y'all [emoji106][emoji481][emoji482]
Well I broke down today and made an executive decision.[emoji44] Decided I was going to pop some seeds so it's beans Ahoy for me.

So there was a discussion about how to germinate beans this is one of the ways I do it I do a lot of different ways this is just one good way.

So I picked these out.

Aurora Indica Nirvana. Mostly indica 7 to 9 weeks flower time

Blue Dream Humboldt Seeds. Hybrid mostly sativa 8 to 9 weeks flower time

Blues UGORG hybrid 50/50 8 to 9 weeks flower time

Bubba Kush my own seed from.
2017 inside grow pre 98 strain. Hybrid 50/50 8 to 9 weeks flower time

Candy cream seedsman. Mostly indica 7 to 9 weeks flower time

Early Skunk seedsman mostly sativa 89 weeks flower time

Exodus cheese seedsman. Mostly sativa 8 to 9 weeks flower time

Jack Herer seedsman. Hybrid 50/50 8 to 9 weeks flower time

White Widow seedsman. 50/50 hybrid 50/50 7 to 8 weeks flower time

So I take coffee filters put the beans in them label them fold them up so that the bean stays down at the very bottom put a little piece of tape on it so it holds it together and then stick all your coffee filters with their beans and labels on them and your tape on and stick them some warm water and let sit for 24 hours.
44efa8363c77594ad72344937b5e58a0.jpg
8b1a800006a4b12e03696790289f012e.jpg
3827a884c27a346b1940bfbf3185a0fd.jpg
eb784e06b8d1ed015582c1527c59b8af.jpg
f66b1f9c490b393e4f8e8cd12a3b5f6b.jpg
5ebd44d8967e6e6045c2cb7fd4958753.jpg

Smoking some of that seedsman cheese right now its some bomb skunk for sure I got the cheese pheno on this one other ones I have grown I got spicy fruity skunk phenos .Really loved seedsman blueberry that was a really nice plant as well .Seedsman has great strains I have great meds off em .Kinda funny people on other sites bad mouth there strains but I pull flowers from em that you could stick to a wall lol .Great job friend I use apple cider vinegar in water to combat powdery mildew it works pretty good .An last time for spider mites I got great results from worry free its natural an is cheap an in most wally world stores .I buy the concentrate an mix my own .

Somango split herself in 1/2 while I was spraying h202.
Rapped her with green ribbin tape and supported with bamboo poles. I hpoe she makes it. She split good.

My Skelly og did that an kept on trucking along an come harvest time spit seeds super happy about that though .Can't wait to test em out.

Thanks trailanimal[emoji481][emoji482]
How have you used the baking soda? What is the mix ratio? And you say it burns the pistols on the bud so Shield the buds interesting. So have you tried it on live powdery mildew on a leaf to see if it kills it that way as well? It's interesting to know.
The alcohol and water with the soap has worked real well with the bugs and the hydrogen peroxide and water has worked very well for a defense and as a killer for the p.m..
It's interesting you haven't seen very many seedsman strains since they give out freebies all the time but maybe nobody writes about them?
I found their strains to be very good though.
The Citrus super haze and Blueberry very good[emoji482]

1 tbs per qt water ina spray bottle. If you fry a few pistils don't worry, buds recover if they haven't been soaked. PM on lower leaves can be washed right off. I usually remove these, they are going bye-bye anyway.
Yeah, I've got some Seedsman freebies, good to see some growing!

1 tbs per qt water ina spray bottle. If you fry a few pistils don't worry, buds recover if they haven't been soaked. PM on lower leaves can be washed right off. I usually remove these, they are going bye-bye anyway.
Yeah, I've got some Seedsman freebies, good to see some growing!
Ok thanks[emoji482]
I'll try that on the veg plants for sure.
All's good thankfully no sign of any bad guys any where just know.

How's the cheese? I've got some of their cheese seeds too. I was thinking of running it later on this winter.

Ok thanks[emoji482]
I'll try that on the veg plants for sure.
All's good thankfully no sign of any bad guys any where just know.

How's the cheese? I've got some of their cheese seeds too. I was thinking of running it later on this winter.

The cheese is the bomb I ran it indoor an out but liked the outside the best .It definitely liked strong feedings from organic teas .It grows like the old school skunk sativa growth style indica buds an flowering time .

The cheese is the bomb I ran it indoor an out but liked the outside the best .It definitely liked strong feedings from organic teas .It grows like the old school skunk sativa growth style indica buds an flowering time .
Thanks DJ.[emoji482] I cant wait to run it.
I just put the Eary skunk from inside / outside in storage paper bags. She gave me 3/4 lbs + and was a runt to start with. She took a long time to get good size so long that I had forgot about her for a while. It took a few weeks to bring her back to flowering health. But she came out alright.

Back