Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Exactly my point. The only reason I can think of is light coverage. That and the law of diminishing returns. The Rebel is VERY interesting

The footprint is lovely and even bro but there is more white so that helps,it fills my 1.2m2 room at 40cm above canopy perfectly.

If I get the same yield of 1 upgraded MS0006 than I do off 2 MS0006 than I'm using half the energy for every grow in the future so of course using a Rebel will be cheaper in the long run or am I missing something here????

Yes, you're missing the math.
Again: I can't put more plants in 1.2mx1.2m cabinet than I can now, can I? Right now there's 1 DP AWW and in a couple of days I will add another plant as per your advice in private message. That's about it. I have 2x MS0006s there. If I upgrade them it will pay off the upgrade cost in 61 months or FIVE YEARS. I purchased my current lights little over 1 month ago. Wanna bet on 1 dollar/pound there will be newer and better lights in 5 years? So far I don't see anything other than marketing here. If there were new complete light fixtures with these new rebels - fine. But upgrade is not worth it.

Again: I can't put more plants in 1.2mx1.2m cabinet than I can now, can I? Right now there's 1 DP AWW and in a couple of days I will add another plant as per your advice in private message. That's about it. I have 2x MS0006s there. If I upgrade them it will pay off the upgrade cost in 61 months or FIVE YEARS. I purchased my current lights little over 1 month ago. Wanna bet on 1 dollar/pound there will be newer and better lights in 5 years? So far I don't see anything other than marketing here. If there were new complete light fixtures with these new rebels - fine. But upgrade is not worth it.

is it the price of the optional rebel upgrades you are upset about? just remember you dont have to upgrade the full light

One upgraded rebel covers what your two MS0006s do, right? So what I think you're missing is you upgrade only one of the lights, not both. Maybe that's your variable you're missing P?

According to my Watt meter 1 upgraded MS0006 uses 178w a standard MS0006 uses close to 190w x that by 2 = 380w so I will constantly using 200w less with a fully upgraded light but the point your not getting is you don't need to upgrade the whole light to improve it.....I don't understand why you are so ate up about this a and are trying to put other people off.

lol this is like watching a tennis match.... back and forth... Fact is if your not happy paying for the upgrade then Dont.... MS units work perfectly with out it...:smokebuds:

lol this is like watching a tennis match.... back and forth... Fact is if your not happy paying for the upgrade then Dont.... MS units work perfectly with out it...:smokebuds:

well sain N.W's, i will take some of that and pass it on :smokebuds:

If you do it only for the quick money, you should get some cheap hps lamps!
If you want the best, you need to pay to get the best.
If you want to be stealthy you need to keep your sound, temp, electricity bill low!
If you care for the environment you want to be as energy efficient as possible.
Everything new electric will become obsolete in 5 years!
Electricity cost will rise in price no-doubt!

is it the price of the optional rebel upgrades you are upset about? just remember you dont have to upgrade the full light

I'm not upset mate, I'm just being pragmatic :peace:

One upgraded rebel covers what your two MS0006s do, right? So what I think you're missing is you upgrade only one of the lights, not both. Maybe that's your variable you're missing P?

Not really. Like I said before, I only have 1.4 m2 of space, so I can put limited number of plants there. Just like most of us here, do you agree? ) So even with upgraded lights I will hardly grow more than I do now. :peace:

According to my Watt meter 1 upgraded MS0006 uses 178w a standard MS0006 uses close to 190w x that by 2 = 380w so I will constantly using 200w less with a fully upgraded light but the point your not getting is you don't need to upgrade the whole light to improve it.....I don't understand why you are so ate up about this a and are trying to put other people off.

I'm not trying to to put other people off. Not at all. I'm just telling my view on upgrade that's it. Please dont get me wrong, I'm just used to count money and that's just what I've done and shared mate. :peace:
In your case you're going to save 21.6 euros a month after you upgrade 1 MS0006 (my local prices of course). And to upgrade it you have spent 600 pounds. Simple math is it? :peace:

lol this is like watching a tennis match.... back and forth... Fact is if your not happy paying for the upgrade then Dont.... MS units work perfectly with out it...
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif

Exactly.

It's also a lot cooler just using the one so I'm also saving money by not running my 200w dehumidifier or my extract on full.

Back