Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Hi coas2,

More would be better I believe, if money is no problem!

2 MS006 unit on one M2 is not overkill during flowering so 18 units!

During veg you should only use half of your led power!

Thats like 360 w per square meter and a total of 3240 Watt

Maybe better to use 2 fan kits totaly should have no more than 60m3/hr per MS006 unit -> total 1080m3/hr but probable you dont want your fan on full speed so better of having 2 units @ 60%

:karma Cloud:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the reply.

I might go with more lights then but was wondering does the benefit start to drop off at a certain point? The plants can only use so much of the light so does it become very negligible to be adding so much more?

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the reply.

I might go with more lights then but was wondering does the benefit start to drop off at a certain point? The plants can only use so much of the light so does it become very negligible to be adding so much more?

Thanks!

Here is another option get 12 or 14 then if you don't think it's enough you could add more.

Here is another option get 12 or 14 then if you don't think it's enough you could add more.

I Think im going to go with 12 then thanks Tang. With 24 hours plants would mean 2 plants for each light. I am starting with cuttings so I should start them with 6 lights right?

Thanks.!

I Think im going to go with 12 then thanks Tang. With 24 hours plants would mean 2 plants for each light. I am starting with cuttings so I should start them with 6 lights right?

Thanks.!

Depends on the size of the pots really bro,when you set the lights up you will get a better gauge of the footprint and you will be able to see how many you need at the start.

Thanks.!
WHen you get you lights start a thread in the GN section with all you materials so we can help you get the best start possible:High 5:We want yo to win plus we want to see 12 lights in action !:Cushty::styles rasta:AFNlogo:karma Cloud::vibe:

Thanks.!

Yeah dude, please do make a diary and let us know in this thread. I don´t what gives me a bigger boner, the number of plants or the number of lights :smoke: nammys Horney

Hi Guys,

Whats the ideal humidity level with LEDs? My emtpy tent seems to be around 54%. I saw a video with a guy saying 40% is the optimal. Would i need to buy a dehumidifer?

Thanks.!

Well ther is no for sure level I think ..no matter what vid you watch LED is new new tech and we are trying to find the levels..seems that the higher the humidity the better as the plant doesn't have to work to get that water to the leaf and also it creates pressure ..we are all working on a complete picture ..Let us know your findings.:smokebuds:

Hi Guys,

Whats the ideal humidity level with LEDs? My emtpy tent seems to be around 54%. I saw a video with a guy saying 40% is the optimal. Would i need to buy a dehumidifer?

Thanks.!

Your gonna need one for the flower stage anyway bro I like mine around 40% the whole grow,if you have it to high you can damage the light or get condensation on the optics.

LOl oh yea duu:Stones slap:..U know what i want to add anyone using a humidifier a dehumidifier make sure you put it on a the light timer or its own timer so it doesn't get to wet or to dry when the lights are out.:stylez rasta smoke:

Back