Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Very nice set up bro :Cushty: I'm predicting a killer grow :yay: :yay: :High 5:
Good luck mate

People would kill for that grow room,very impressive bro.

Thanks guys, I hope my 8 passengers will appreciate the new ship also. :D The only concern I have right now is heat, it is very hot here this time of the year, not much I can do about it, right now in the house it is 28 degrees and inside the tent 32.5 Oh well if I survived last summer with HPS I'm sure I will this time also. I hope summer ends abruptly soon :D until then not much I can do, maybe some ice bottles if it gets any higher.

LOL I think you will over grow your space lol I just fit 4 in my dr90 with 2 ms0006 .Not much room to Lst.Check my grow Man I got to see this ! You just got the most underrated never duplicated GN spectrum . Well I guess it depends if your growing sticks or bushes..If they are bushes :Holy Moly:Get out the hedge trimmers lol :Cushty::styles rasta::dance::drool::karma Cloud::Coolio::head::vibe:

Yea man I know what you are saying, but when I acquired this 8 pot hydro system I didn't know much and got a bit greedy, should have bought the 6 pot one or maybe the 4 pot version. This would maybe work better with photos as autos produce the huge fan leaves, as I said I'm on my 3'rd grow using this hydro system and yea, it is verry hard to manage them as they grow bigger. The first time I failed completely the plants overgrew my tent totally, on my 2'nd I managed to tie them out of each others way and stopped the stretching. Anyways maybe there will be some males, or some less healthy plants that will leave more room for the healthier ones, the last time I had 2 plants that didn't do so well so in the end there were only 6. 10.jpg This is how crowded they got the last time, but I got a pretty good yield out of it. Don't remember exactly how much weight because I smoked my brains out since then lol

Checked your grow it looks really good but I think your tent is smaller mine is 1.2x1.2m surface. :smokebuds:

Hi Guys,

Was wondering if anyone could give me some advice.

I have a 3m x 3m x 2m tent and was thinking of putting 24 in 6L air pots. How many MS006 lights would be best for this size? money is not a problem as I want to give it the best opportunity to do well. I was thinking 9 but would more be better?

Also would this fan kit be ok or would it be better to go up a size? Rhino Pro Carbon Filter 8 Inch (200mm) 1125m3/hr, RVK200 A1 Fan & Ducting Kit

Thanks for any advice much appreciated.!

Hi coas2,

More would be better I believe, if money is no problem!

2 MS006 unit on one M2 is not overkill during flowering so 18 units!

During veg you should only use half of your led power!

Thats like 360 w per square meter and a total of 3240 Watt

Maybe better to use 2 fan kits totaly should have no more than 60m3/hr per MS006 unit -> total 1080m3/hr but probable you dont want your fan on full speed so better of having 2 units @ 60%

:karma Cloud:

Hi coas2,

Maybe better to use 2 fan kits totaly should have no more than 60m3/hr per MS006 unit -> total 1080m3/hr but probable you dont want your fan on full speed so better of having 2 units @ 60%

LOL who are you and where did you come from LOL good info lol:Cushty::howdy::slap:

Hi coas2,

This is great advice and exactly what I would run in money were not an issue, Plus max rep SG.

LOL who are you and where did you come from LOL good info lol:Cushty::howdy::slap:

Your not quick enough Doobs lol.

This is great advice and exactly what I would run in money were not an issue, Plus max rep SG.

Your not quick enough Doobs lol.
LOL TANG you got me laughing my ass of on my wake and bake lol I sweep down like superman swoops down on CRIME:WTF:AFNlogoRiding the Dragonfootball ass slap:roflcry::pimpmyride::slap::crying:

Back