Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

are four MS004 in a 4' x 4' tent overkill? trying to decide between two MS006 or four MS004. thanks guys

Im with Yoda 4X ms0004 would be great in there:dance::dance: good luck

Yea you get more flexibility with the 4 than going with 2..just depends on how many you grow at one time i guess.I have 2 ms006 in a dr 90 and its TOPS! Really no worry about penetration in there..i sit seedling at the bottom of the tent and around other plants in bloom and have no issues..really i leave the lights in the top and move the plants up and down ..I would go with 2 msoo6 for less wires and hassle! The GN -spectrum and penetration is not hit on enough imho cuz it ROCKS!:X's Evil Laugh x::2cents:lol too cool TANG should have given him a Wu hat lolTaNg's Thang

four would be perfect imho that way you can have them at various heights and group plants in tent accordingly, or two ms006 would also suffice... If $$$ is not an issue and its not much more than the two ms006's I would get the four 4's. that will for sure make for some nice buds :grin:

have a chat with the guys on live support on Monday bro and see what deal they can do for you

Im with Yoda 4X ms0004 would be great in there:dance::dance: good luck

Yea you get more flexibility with the 4 than going with 2..just depends on how many you grow at one time i guess.I have 2 ms006 in a dr 90 and its TOPS! Really no worry about penetration in there..i sit seedling at the bottom of the tent and around other plants in bloom and have no issues..really i leave the lights in the top and move the plants up and down ..I would go with 2 msoo6 for less wires and hassle! The GN -spectrum and penetration is not hit on enough imho cuz it ROCKS!:X's Evil Laugh x::2cents:lol too cool TANG should have given him a Wu hat lolTaNg's Thang

My work here is done.

well heirs a question it seem a bit of a silly one but i will ask any way I have seen the ms006 in red and the ms004 in red whats the difference from the black ones ?

well heirs a question it seem a bit of a silly one but i will ask any way I have seen the ms006 in red and the ms004 in red whats the difference from the black ones ?

No difference in specs mate,its just a different colour casing. I have a silver one :stylez rasta smoke: :smokebuds:

thanks for the info :stylez rasta smoke:

I wouldn`t want a red one :no:

Back