Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Mr TaNg you have given everyone the GN flu ive been sucked in will be ordering the MS006 this weekend soon as the misses chills out lol going to ring and see if i can get a good price :smokebuds:

Good luck bro.. :smokebuds:

Today Daniel from grownorthen rang me up and we made a new deal for the ms0006 led. Even more happy now. I´m hoping the lights will reach Sweden before next weekend!

Nice one mate, looking forward to your grow journal :smoke:

So i managed to swing the wifes mind around i gave her £200 to go shopping and i get my MS0006 sweet orderd place with Dan such a class bloke realy knows his stuff and great to get every bit of info of you need, it should arrive tueday so carnt wait to get it over my dragon babies :dance:

So i managed to swing the wifes mind around i gave her £200 to go shopping and i get my MS0006 sweet orderd place with Dan such a class bloke realy knows his stuff and great to get every bit of info of you need, it should arrive
tueday so carnt wait to get it over my dragon babies :dance:

Keep us posted Si, although I've got mine I've still not used them yet so going to be in the same boat ;-)

My little dragons are loving this spectrum.
Mine will be around 12days when i get the unit so they should be dancing with excitment when they see it in action :dance:
Told you months ago Mr TaNg i would be getting one lol And you were rite Dan is a top guy very helpfull and commited to what he does so thx for the heads up and +rep slap for you :thumbs: (as soon as it lets me)

Looking forward to seeing the GN ms0006 in action, good prices at the moment, very tempting for all us technophiles.:peace:

why are they discontinuing so many of their products???

why are they discontinuing so many of their products???
as far as i know there consentrating on the modular series but you would have to contact them for anything in deph info mate :thumbs:

Back