Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Really? That sounds like a pretty cool operating temperature, then.

Really? That sounds like a pretty cool operating temperature, then.

I with you on this one Noods I plan on getting a ms006 too. That would be perfect for my lil Dr60

Thought i'd post about grownorthern after sale service, one of the leads that got delivered with my lights had a pin snapped off, it was not a problem changing the plug but thought i'd let them know, and said there was no need for a replacement. Just had a knock on my door and a new lead has been delivered

:thumbs:

Put in my order for the ms0004 yesterday evening and was happy happy. For like 5 minutes and then a got a mail and they told me that the 0004 led light was all sold out. (damn you wintersale)

Today Daniel from grownorthen rang me up and we made a new deal for the ms0006 led. Even more happy now. I´m hoping the lights will reach Sweden before next weekend!

Funny thing was, he asked me if i needed any info about the lights and i told him that i got all the info i needed from a forum, and he asked me right away "yeah, from Jtang?" lol

He said that you probably know the lights better then them.

Good work J.

Justin

I'll smoke to that, Justin! :smokebuds:

Is there any info about minimum space between the top of the ms0006 and the ceiling of the growroom?

Is there any info about minimum space between the top of the ms0006 and the ceiling of the growroom?

Mmmm never thought about that before but if you use the wire hangers that come with the light you will have 8 inches gap between the ceiling and the top of the light this will be enough for the fans to draw cool air in and puch the warmer air through the thermal vents at the side of the lights.

Mr TaNg you have given everyone the GN flu ive been sucked in will be ordering the MS006 this weekend soon as the misses chills out lol going to ring and see if i can get a good price :smokebuds:

Back