Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Looking top notch villain mate,can't wait to see you do the business in there :smokebuds:

Cheers C, be nice if I could get some winter smoke, i'm flying through this MJ :D need to get going

Love it dude,proper professional looking.

Thanks J, just hope it'll produce the goods, i've already got my feelers out for a deeper/higher cab. :D

Sweet setup, Villain. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Thought I would throw up a few pics of plants grown under these lights so you know what to expect when you are dialled in. First one is a photoperiod after 8 weeks of veg to show lush health and that LED full spectrum work great for veg lol the others are Autos at the end of there life cycle just before harvest hence the yellow leaves lol,all plants are grown in soil.

evajyruz.jpg
taneve6e.jpg
vevybyju.jpg
y6y6y5us.jpg
6apamaru.jpg

What plant is that? I've got the same doors as you lol and worked the width/height out, that would fit perfectly :D

Haha that's a Dutch Passion Blueberry in a 6L Airpot dude they can and do get bigger than that though. LST is the answer can small cab dude.

After my grow is finished ill be purchasing a 6 maybe a 4 adwell.:thumbs:
I predict big things for this company.

Modular- A light for the future
Each 15 x 3 watt LED engine can be individually repaired, replaced or upgraded by the user (we will be releasing unique modules using the latest LED technology over the next 5 years so your units can be updated with current developments in LED technology & horticulture.)

How cool is that?

Great thread J tang.

But with this thread you make my life just a little harder. Damn you for that, lol.

I had my mind set on this deal on ebay : http://viewitem.eim.ebay.se/2-x-250...tippled-Parabolic-Reflector/300788253753/item
but thanks to you and Villain and his winter sale deal : http://grownorthern.com/index.php?p...n=com_virtuemart&Itemid=75&vmcchk=1&Itemid=75 i really cant make up my mind.

Can you guys help my decide what is the best deal. Can only afford one of the deals right now...

Love Justin

Back