Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Search your feelings Luke lol. I'm an LED addict so I would go with the MS004,you will have less heat to deal with,more bud to smoke and your bils will be cheaper lol I could go on.

Ok, just one more question if ya dont mind my friend.

When you have the MS004 as close as possible in flower stage (18 to 12 inches) how big is the light foot print then?

Just tryng to figure out how to fill my room with the best lighting as possible, to get the best setup i can.

Justin

You can east fit 2 nice size plants(2 ounce+) in 6L Airpots under 1 MS004 or I imagine 4 in 3L pots. Here is a couple of pics, first room is 160cm x 60cm and the tent is 60cm x 60cm.

y9y3abum.jpg
vu9eneze.jpg

Money in the bank tomorrow and then i will order my very first LED. MS004 will be mine, just mine...mooooohahahaha.

I´m so friggin happy right now, once again J tang and Villain so many thanks for shining the light on this light for me :D

If ever in Sweden, send me a pm and i take care of you guys, lol.

Justin

Good stuff bro,I'm in no doubt you will love the LED your buying and the buds it will grow you :smokebuds:

J, what's the operating temp of the MS006?
GN has this in the specs: "Working Environment: 20-40 °C ".
Is that the approx temperature of the unit? That's really nice and cool!

No! I miss-read. 40° is NOT cool. I read 20-24°! LOL

Probably in around 90-110f Noods...

That's what mine run at anyway...

Granted mine arn't GN.. But that's a ball park figure for ya mate..

You thinking of dipping your toes into LED dude??

That's a show I'd like to see..

Peace out.

Last edited:
Thank you kindly Kush. Yes, thinking about it... :toke:
I'd like to know the temps for the MS006 specifically, though.

Just checked and ambient temp is 21c, Tent with ms004 is 24c and the other 2 rooms are 27c so I'm gonna make and educated guess it will raise your ambient temp by 4-5 c.

Back