Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

The new GR MS006

heres some pics of the new unit fineshing of my fast bud that has been tied down to make sure there enougth distance in the cab:thumbs: and ready for the dragons:dance: DSCN0919.jpglst (8).jpg
lst1.jpg

Looks sweet mines in the post.

:peace:K

Yeah baby that fits a treat,your plant is gonna love you.
I know i was worried about the height but its all good. The only problem is going to be seedlings first 7Days as the height from the top of my 7L airpots is at 26inch!! so need to raise it a little or start all seedlings in small cups for the first 7days then into the 7L what do you think??
Looks sweet mines in the post.

:peace:K
I bet you carnt wait for it :D

What's the size of your grow area mate?

I know i was worried about the height but its all good. The only problem is going to be seedlings first 7Days as the height from the top of my 7L airpots is at 26inch!! so need to raise it a little or start all seedlings in small cups for the first 7days then into the 7L what do you think??

I bet you carnt wait for it :D

Use your cfl for the first 3 or 4 days then switch over to LED.

Use your cfl for the first 3 or 4 days then switch over to LED.
id have no where to hang the CFL Yet!! any other suggestions? other tahn using smaller pots. they would give me an extra 7inch :D

What's the size of your grow area mate?

51cm x 81cm x 112 cm :thumbs: I do have a secret jardin DS90ii aswell just carnt put it up yet as waiting on inlaws family to come check out the new houseKitty

Mmmm maybe angle the light towards the wall to diffuse the light a bit and so it's not too direct.

Hey there Si where did you get that sweet LED if you dont mind me asking bro.

Back