Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Today I got my second ms0006 :booya::dance:
Dan, J, cheers budz :smokebuds:

Sweet,that means you've got 60w more than me,how many plants are you putting under them

Starting to wish I rang Dan up before ordering for a deal! I was 'pooning' at 5am on the first day of the winter sale :)

Starting to wish I rang Dan up before ordering for a deal! I was 'pooning' at 5am on the first day of the winter sale :)

I originally wanted a ms0004 but he sold out and I'm not one for waiting,I wanted it the next day,so I consulted my accountant (wife) and within 30mins I was on the phone to Dan putting my order in :jump:

Nice one stone and dman getting your new LEDs :thumbs:

I'm stuck weather to do 4 plants or just do one Think different under the MS006, ah decisions, decisions... Seeing as I have one seed I mite as well try and get a big yield.

:peace: K

How is everyone finding them temps with there GN LED's?

How is everyone finding them temps with there GN LED's?

Well I've got an IGrow led and GN led 480w in total and with no plants its 30c,so with a plant to soak up the heat it should be about 27c

Well I've got an IGrow led and GN led 480w in total and with no plants its 30c,so with a plant to soak up the heat it should be about 27c

Exactly what I get dude,pretty steady 27 (canopy level). Temp always goes up when I take the plants out.

Back