Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Mmmm maybe angle the light towards the wall to diffuse the light a bit and so it's not too direct.

That sounds ideal:bow: No harm in trying it i will let you know how i get on off to get 2 more 7l airpots in the morning then sow in my dragon eggs oh and im throwing in a pineapple express too lmao

Greeting GN lovers :smokebuds:

I got MS0006 in the beginning of November and started over 50 Dragons in multi-pots Riding the Dragon I'm really impressed with the rapid growth so far Perfect Never had such a good start :hump:

Here is the beauty.
GN_3-small.jpgGN_1 copy-small.jpg

First week started in the veg cab
tent_week1_1-small.jpgcab_week1-small.jpg

Week 2 in tent
tent-small.jpgtent_week2_1-small.jpg

Week 3

tent_week3_5-small.jpgtent_week3_4-small.jpgtent_week3_3-small.jpgtent_week3_2-small.jpgtent_week3_1-small.jpgDB_week3_1-small.jpg

Perfect opportunity to test how dark-leafed plants perform under LED :wiz: I'll try to post updates regualrly.
J, si, you are with me on this one :booya:
SD_week3_1-small.jpg

Cheers :smokebuds:

Greeting GN lovers :smokebuds:

I got MS0006 in the beginning of November and started over 50 Dragons in multi-pots Riding the Dragon I'm really impressed with the rapid growth so far Perfect Never had such a good start :hump:

Here is the beauty.
View attachment 151428View attachment 151429

First week started in the veg cab
View attachment 151430View attachment 151431

Week 2 in tent
View attachment 151432View attachment 151433

Week 3

View attachment 151434View attachment 151435View attachment 151436View attachment 151437View attachment 151438View attachment 151439

Perfect opportunity to test how dark-leafed plants perform under LED :wiz: I'll try to post updates regualrly.
J, si, you are with me on this one :booya:
View attachment 151440

Cheers :smokebuds:

Ohh yes im down with that with some dark dom SD :dance::dance:

Hey peeps,after watching J's thread and deliberating on whether to get another igrow light I've decided to go the ms0006 route,spoke to dan at GN and he did it for a good price,should arrive on monday so now I've got 480w of LED in a 120x120 tent,soon to be beaming down on 1 critical mass in dwc pushing for that 450g,wish me luck:D

Yeah baby!

Just unpacked. Well impressed with this light, solid built, professional, and I believe we'll worth the money. Also I wish to grow none cannabis plants, this benefits for me because of its power consumption with is 3p per hour. Awesome light it's soo bright, it lit my whole kitchen up! lol

:peace: K

Last edited:
Yeah baby!

Just unpacked. Well impressed with this light, solid built, professional, and I believe we'll worth the money. Also I wish to grow none cannabis plants, this benefits for me because of its power consumption with is 3p per hour. Awesome light it's soo bright, it lit my whole kitchen up! lol

Yeeee haaaaa.

Yeah baby!

Mine arrived on Monday and needless to say I feel exactly the same

Nice one Dman, looking forward to see how you use them :smoke:

Today I got my second ms0006 :booya::dance:
Dan, J, cheers budz :smokebuds:

Back