Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Cool man

I need to run a test with it really and get some new hangers for it, the end of one the metal wires has threaded on the end so I can't hang it properly lol. I need to get another pair of easy rollers. There limit is 10k so they should hold it but one doesn't! :( so I need one for each corner, how do you guys hang yours?

:peace: K

Chain dude,no way I would trust a £250 light on a roller. Contact GN and they will send u some more wire hangers if yours are frayed,the customer service is second to none.

Chain dude,no way I would trust a £250 light on a roller. Contact GN and they will send u some more wire hangers if yours are frayed,the customer service is second to none.

I agree with that no Rollers unless you have secondary support as a back up lol And GN Cutomer service is spot on you cant go wrong :peace: Si

I use rope ratcher hangers like this:
http://www.greenshorticulture.co.uk/categories/Grow-Lights/Accessories/Rope-Ratchet-Hangers-/

from memory my ms004 weights around 6kg and each one of my hangers is rated for over 10kg so im happy for now

i still use the hanging wires that GN gave me, i put abit of threadlock on the screws to make sure theyre secure and then clip the wire setup onto the ratchet hangers.
A pictures worth a thousand words, sorry i dont have a camera atm :(

Edit: the hangers in the link appear almost identical to mine, however i did not purchase them from this supplier. if i was buying them for an expensive LED id contact the vendor just to make sure they are rated correctly :bong:

Last edited:
First i used rollers...for 5 minutes then i got real nervous and went back and did a change for chains.

I got a mental image of thoose got damn rollers just letting go, just to smash my LED and all my plants, no way that is gonna happen.

Also got 27c an canope. Awesome temp for all that light in a tight space. TRUE LOVE

Justin

Il just get some of them chains I see a lot of people with led using them. Do you wrap it around a hook at the top to change the height distance?

Just spoke to Dan. What a top guy answered so many questions. I liked how he knew where I was from lol. Got another pair of hangers in the post. Awesome customer service and Awesome company!

Back