Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

I really dont understund how that can happen dudes. I just put all the extra chain up on my hooks in thr roof. 20times dude? lol, u crack me up.

I've got 7 lights bro and I get VERY stoned lol

I've got 7 lights bro and I get VERY stoned lol

No no no bro. From now on you take care of the girls (and the lights!)first, then you smoke, lol.

7lights!? Wtf bro, i dont think you need all that light, gimme gimme sum :D

Hey guys, new to the forum so hello to everyone :) I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, I have a ds60ii tent (60x60x140) do you think I'd be better off with an Ms0004 or the 0006? I'm leaning toward the latter but wondering if the height of the tent will be an issue if I whack that in there..any suggestions? Thanks in advance :)

Hey guys, new to the forum so hello to everyone :) I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, I have a ds60ii tent (60x60x140) do you think I'd be better off with an Ms0004 or the 0006? I'm leaning toward the latter but wondering if the height of the tent will be an issue if I whack that in there..any suggestions? Thanks in advance :)

Hay dude I have a MS004 in my ds60 but a MS006 would fit too and produce more bud. The height of the plant is more down to pot size,strain and when u introduce bloom nutrients,for instance if you start bloom nutes at week3 when she shows sex you will get a shorter plant than if you start bloom nutes at the end of the stretch period about week 6. LST or ScrOG is always a good option when u have restricted height.

Hay dude I have a MS004 in my ds60 but a MS006 would fit too and produce more bud. The height of the plant is more down to pot size,strain and when u introduce bloom nutrients,for instance if you start bloom nutes at week3 when she shows sex you will get a shorter plant than if you start bloom nutes at the end of the stretch period about week 6. LST or ScrOG is always a good option when u have restricted height.
Thanks so much for the fast response, I've been reading as much as i possibly can over the previous months in preparation for my first AF grow and this forum is the best I've found for information and community (thumbs up to AFN)
I think it will be worth me saving my money for a few more days and ordering the 0006, I just can't resist it! Once again thanks for the reply and if I can handle it I'll post a journal of my first led/airpot/af grow, wish me luck :) take it easy

Nice choiceof lights and pots mate,I love the LED-airpot combo it's a winner :group:

Thanks so much for the fast response, I've been reading as much as i possibly can over the previous months in preparation for my first AF grow and this forum is the best I've found for information and community (thumbs up to AFN)
I think it will be worth me saving my money for a few more days and ordering the 0006, I just can't resist it! Once again thanks for the reply and if I can handle it I'll post a journal of my first led/airpot/af grow, wish me luck :) take it easy

That would be awesome dude,feel free to show your set up and plants off on here too.

That would be awesome dude,feel free to show your set up and plants off on here too.

Thanks for the support guys, once everything has arrived (hopefully by this time next week) I will try and and show my grow step by step, it's gonna have to be an experimental grow being my first time but I'm pretty sure that this set up will produce some high quality smoke for little old me and maybe a lucky housemate so..watch this space I guess :) looking forward to the months to come, take it easy

Back