Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Thanks mate, support is always appreciated :) aiming to keep it as simple as possible since the ds60 isn't massive and this will be my first grow, does anyone have any suggestions on how many plants to go for under a 0006? I was thinking 2x 6L airpots but this may be an uneducated decision, I'm hoping after a few experimental grows I can find one strain which appeals to me the most and just grow one plant in a 15l airpot under the one led light. Sorry for all the questions at once, this is literally the first forum I've ever used so if there's a more suitable place for my questions feel free to point me in that direction :)

I have a dr60 mate and I'd say 2,maybe 3 at a push medium sized autos in the 6L airpots is ideal in there under the 0006 GN LED. :group:

I have a dr60 mate and I'd say 2,maybe 3 at a push medium sized autos in the 6L airpots is ideal in there under the 0006 GN LED. :group:

Cool, it's the ds60 2 60x60x140, bit short but it's a tight fit already..stealth! I think I'll stick with 2 for my first time to reduce the workload and I can compare the plants if anything goes wrong.. £250 for the 0006 gonna order tomorrow :D
Any advice on ventilation? I have a 4" inline fan and a small clip on fan for air circulation, will this suffice or am I expecting too much? Thanks for all the help so far, great forum :)

Thanks mate, support is always appreciated :) aiming to keep it as simple as possible since the ds60 isn't massive and this will be my first grow, does anyone have any suggestions on how many plants to go for under a 0006? I was thinking 2x 6L airpots but this may be an uneducated decision, I'm hoping after a few experimental grows I can find one strain which appeals to me the most and just grow one plant in a 15l airpot under the one led light. Sorry for all the questions at once, this is literally the first forum I've ever used so if there's a more suitable place for my questions feel free to point me in that direction :)

Reds cock on mate 2 or 3 should be cool then as u dial you skillz in you will be able to grow just 1 plant and push it to 3 or 4 oz. any idea what strain u want to grow??
Ask all the questions you want dude that what we and the thread are here for.:smokebuds:

Reds cock on mate 2 or 3 should be cool then as u dial you skillz in you will be able to grow just 1 plant and push it to 3 or 4 oz. any idea what strain u want to grow??
Ask all the questions you want dude that what we and the thread are here for.:smokebuds:

I've thought a little about what I'm going to grow, I've only been smokin for about three years, never been to the dam or anything like that (saying that now I really do need to plan a trip this year), only ever smoked street stuff, sometimes good sometimes bad..generally I like the fruiter potent smelling bud so I was thinking of attempting something lemony or blueberry seems quite popular, I'm a sucker for anything that's colourful and exotic looking, with nice fruity aromas. Any suggestions for reliable seed stockers? There's plenty online but I like human verification that its a legitimate site with good quality seeds, no messing around - if you're gonna do it, do it right. Thanks again :)

4" fan is fine due. You will want a carbon filter to stop the pong lol if your tight for space you can have the fan on the outside,most filters have to be sucked through but I think Phat filters can be blown through so that can be mounted outside to.

I've thought a little about what I'm going to grow, I've only been smokin for about three years, never been to the dam or anything like that (saying that now I really do need to plan a trip this year), only ever smoked street stuff, sometimes good sometimes bad..generally I like the fruiter potent smelling bud so I was thinking of attempting something lemony or blueberry seems quite popular, I'm a sucker for anything that's colourful and exotic looking, with nice fruity aromas. Any suggestions for reliable seed stockers? There's plenty online but I like human verification that its a legitimate site with good quality seeds, no messing around - if you're gonna do it, do it right. Thanks again :)

I use the Attitude or London Seed Centre. Blueberry is not the best choice for first grow dude she can be a bit of a fussy eater,can I suggest Auto Sweet Mango from Greenhouse seeds? Just grown it and its a great strain, very hardy,strong and fruity another recommended strain for beginners is Mi5, I have seeds but never grown it myself.

4" fan is fine due. You will want a carbon filter to stop the pong lol if your tight for space you can have the fan on the outside,most filters have to be sucked through but I think Phat filters can be blown through so that can be mounted outside to.

Already got the carbon filter sorted, nothing fancy but its not too intrusive on space (100mm) so I reckon it will fit with the 2 airpots, just waiting on delivery for specific items, some taking longer than others to arrive. Are there any specific posts about filters and vents on this forum? I think that's the most confusing part for me, need it explained in idiots terminology :p

I found watching you tube videos a big help when setting up my fan/filter combo..it's easier to watch it being done than to read and try to do it mate.

Back