Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

i use jack chain to hang my lights, i wouldn't trust plastic and rope to hold my lights. im sure either tang or red eye c had a rope ratchet break on them

Thread Bomb

Hey aren't those grow northern units like over a grand? I got this 400 dollar designed in the USA built in china units. Works amazing at $400. Well, as good or better then my 1000w hps. Just wondering what more you get for 600 dollars? Here ill post a pic.

I apologise if you feel im being a dick by showing you what you can get for 400 bucks if its built over seas.

IMG_1693.jpg

Hey London, use some hooks to hang using the metal "strings", don't bother with your ratchets as you call them if you're short on height. I only have 150cm height so I don't bother either.

You can use anything to bring your plants up to the light (I use DVDs/CD's) doesn't really matter what.

Great choice on light, would be cool to see a journal if you have one.

D.

That's exactly what I have done and it seemed to have worked a treat. I still envisage some problems in late veg/bloom but hopefully nothing that cannot be overcome with proper LST/scrog. The plants are loving the light! They perked up nicely and are eating like nobody's business, I am so happy with this.

I will eventually be looking to replace it with the new model, as I'm sure a lot of you are as well.
Once again thank you for the replies :)
:Grow & Show..:

You can always go "au natural" and when the time comes harvest the top buds first and the lower buds when they mature but yeah LST and SCROG are always winners.

Dazed..

Hey aren't those grow northern units like over a grand? I got this 400 dollar designed in the USA built in china units. Works amazing at $400. Well, as good or better then my 1000w hps. Just wondering what more you get for 600 dollars? Here ill post a pic.

I apologise if you feel im being a dick by showing you what you can get for 400 bucks if its built over seas.

View attachment 378062

the the most expensive light GN have sold so far bro is the MS0006 (Chinese built)which was £250 and the forthcoming unit is going to be £330 so not sure where u got your $1000 from.

View attachment 378062

the the most expensive light GN have sold so far bro is the MS0006 (Chinese built)which was £250 and the forthcoming unit is going to be £330 so not sure where u got your $1000 from.

Ah just thought you might be thinking about a fully Rebel upgraded MS0006 which would be close to a grand,really must wake up before posting lol. The Rebels we optional bro so the standard light was £250....I've also remembered there old light with 5w chips that's was the predecessor to the MS0006 was £300.....my friend has my old one it's been running 20/4 for almost 3 years now.

Hey guys, I just switched my photoperiod to 12/12 and was wondering if the MS0006 height should be 18" or 12"? I would guess 18" as she will be entering her stretch phase, but then it's also the flower phase too!?

Thanks,

Dazed..

Hay bro yeah I keep mine about 45cm until the stretch is done then 30cm or in the case of the Desfran 10cm lol.

Hi i have a problem with my ms0006 from some time, one of 6 modules stays off even when i turn all lights on. I have to swith fast ten or even more times to light those not working module, anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Back