Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

I come in peace brothers searching for knowledge :) (as always) I'm looking to upgrade my set up and was seriously considering replacing my four 600hp with four of the GN - HS1, then I noticed there is a line of new products due for release in particular the 400 led's - My top priority is Yield - My question is how significant will the difference in 400 Led's be in comparison to the HS1 on my ladies.

Kind regards
The Pear.

where are you finding info about 400 Led's???
Am i missing something? I can't seem to find much info on the new line other than whats been stated in the out of stock thread??

No news on there website yet?

Exiting though!

where are you finding info about 400 Led's???
Am i missing something? I can't seem to find much info on the new line other than whats been stated in the out of stock thread??

No news on there website yet?

Exiting though!
It was posted in this thread i believe a few pages back mate

Hello, I have a ms006 and when the timer is switched off the ms006 still on at very low power.

can anybody recommend a good UK timer switch ? as I guess this is at fault / i hope :eek:

Strange bro I can see the link? It's the Powerplant heavy duty timer, the link is to them on Amazon for £10

Odd on the link front, big thank you on the info ! I'll give it a go.

Strange bro I can see the link? It's the Powerplant heavy duty timer, the link is to them on Amazon for £10

my bad, it was ghostery add-on not letting the link show up. I see it now ! and thanks again.

Back