Lighting GROWNORTHERN The Manual.

Hi i have a problem with my ms0006 from some time, one of 6 modules stays off even when i turn all lights on. I have to swith fast ten or even more times to light those not working module, anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Contact GN bro they will send you the part out under warranty.

I wish they delivered to the States, I'd have gladly paid the difference and found a converter for the plug. Ended up getting Mars Hydro, because I had to.

I wish they delivered to the States, I'd have gladly paid the difference and found a converter for the plug. Ended up getting Mars Hydro, because I had to.
They do deliver to the states. They even sent me links to power converters they recommend. I'm holding out for their US model that they're working on.

They do deliver to the states. They even sent me links to power converters they recommend. I'm holding out for their US model that they're working on.
:nono: Too late now I guess. Good to know. I was gonna email their support and ask, but I figured their website would say if their were exceptions.:shrug:

So GN are out of stock with no details on restock. This may have been discussed already but it was a bummer that I couldn't buy it after deciding to upgrade.
I was told 3 new lights were coming but no details. Oh well, I'll carry on with ms006!

So GN are out of stock with no details on restock. This may have been discussed already but it was a bummer that I couldn't buy it after deciding to upgrade.
I was told 3 new lights were coming but no details. Oh well, I'll carry on with ms006!

There is a tiny bit of info on page 2 of this thread bro https://www.autoflower.org/threads/out-of-stock.49674/page-2

I think you can still get HS1s from DP bro give them a shout.

Back